Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Yikes, just started goal 9 - do I have any hope of finishing? I have a decent amount of energy sources and nothing much else to do. I understand that from this point on, I need to visit the bamboo grove every hour, the bamboo fountain every two hours, my level 6 sparkling mine every three hours, my level 2 sparkling mine every 3 3/4 (?) hours, Ivy every 12 hours, my herd of pigs whenever, and my farmhouses every 10 minutes if I so choose.

Just upgraded the lower sparkling mine to level 4; is that a faster time? I could go to level 5 if it helps.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank You! Thank You! I have crafted my pandas, but Thank You for allowing them to be crafted alongside helms, and for pre-made beams blocks and swords counting! I need a hug emoji...*hugs*!

I'm considering a possibility it's less stressful to plod along in small steps than have blocks where we can't go further, even if it means making more items. The long pauses may be psychologically making people feel as if we can't get past to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    If that's the case maybe I should stop now. Have one repaired helm, and four hammers for the next. Can't really believe what is required for this event.
    Sometimes, reading the forum can be discouraging because several members are long term players with tons of energy and reading their posts can make one think that one is really far behind. I am a long term player and have found myself feeling discouraged from time to time. But, stepping back and looking at the big picture can put things in perspective. We have 10 more days left in the event. Yes, some events do end up being super hard to finish but I think S8 is fair and they want us to continue to play and enjoy the game. I think they set drop rates that make events achievable for most players. Sometimes it will be a nail-biting finish and sometimes easier but that?s part of what keeps it interesting.

Please don?t give up. Keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yikes, just started goal 9 - do I have any hope of finishing? I have a decent amount of energy sources and nothing much else to do. I understand that from this point on, I need to visit the bamboo grove every hour, the bamboo fountain every two hours, my level 6 sparkling mine every three hours, my level 2 sparkling mine every 3 3/4 (?) hours, Ivy every 12 hours, my herd of pigs whenever, and my farmhouses every 10 minutes if I so choose.

Just upgraded the lower sparkling mine to level 4; is that a faster time? I could go to level 5 if it helps.
    Going from lvl 4 to lvl 5 should speed it up by 12 minutes.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've been sitting on a Level 7 sparkling mine forever, but given every single minute counts, took the plunge and upgraded both of them to Level 9. The timers don't decrease much at all, but on the upside, I have more stone blocks than I know what to do with as they practically drop every single time. I'm around the same area as lots of you too, crafting my first fire panda and need 3 more damaged hammers to craft the last repaired one. I keep forgetting Ivy, so she's a little out of sync now, but still will manage 2 collections a day, so all items are progressing as expected. This event definitely requires babysitting so remember it's ok to bail, keep going or only go for the pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks team! This change is terrific and will help lots.

I've made beams and blocks and they've definitely counted towards the goal. we have seen both MAKE and HAVE interchangeably used. I'd suggest the previous player who posted has an issue with their goal. Let me know if that's not the case here for level 6 and 7 and I'm happy to escalate.
    These goals are setup with "have", so any items made early will count towards progress later.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    These goals are setup with "have", so any items made early will count towards progress later.
    Thank you so much SgtBeebo!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the 1st Fire Panda will drop items (bamboo straw) while we continue collecting hammers for the other fire pandas?

Executive Chef

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

Now that goal 9 requires only 1 repaired helm to complete, you have a much better chance.

We still need to make 3 helms and 3 fire pandas but now you can start the first fire panda while collecting for the second and third helms.

THANKS S8!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks Stormaurora! I think I'll stick with haha
    Sounds good ! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    From your description and images, it looks like the same animation as the Armored Pigs and the Kitty Knights. Funny little dance!
    Ahh is that where that's from?
    I think i've seen an Armored Kitty knight in a neighbor's realm, thank you! 😂

I shall henceforth say "dance" instead of doggy creep. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    EVERYONE, S8 HAS CHANGED THE CODE TO ALLOW US TO START CRAFTING FIRE PANDAS AFTER 1 HELM IS FINISHED!

ooooooh, ty ty ty ty ty ty (kiss kiss kiss)
    YEeeeEessssss!!! 🤩❤️❤️❤️

Oh that's amazing, that was a large roadblock And "wasted day" before. 👍
    I think it should be easily finished with a little elbow grease now, as you can continue gathering materials much much sooner. 😊

Thank you so much for being so responsive and helping loyal players finish, S8! ❤️

So happy for others. 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I also just noticed the changed requirement for goal 9. What a lovely surprise just before bedtime (for me - it's a little after 11pm in my time zone)!
    ETA: I was just crafting my first repaired helm when the change was implemented. I decided to use a few gems to speed up the rest of the timer in the magic forge so I could have my first fire panda crafting overnight. It's a four hour craft, after all! I'm feeling quite optimistic about completing without major gem spend or value packs... (Hopefully I haven't jinxed it by saying that, haha!)
    Knock on wood, I think you're right! 😍❤️

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I just read ahead to the end goal, and realized we are making flags from underwear dropped by a creature after a fight. This pleases my warped sense of humor.....
    I think this is much nicer as a "trophy display of dominance" than other such displays in history. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Perfect. Thank you so much! ❤️

S8 has been super responsive and amazing this event, I don't regret gemming ahead as I was able to share feedback/opinions but I love that others should be able to finish easier now. Yay!!! 😊❤️

Thank youuu. ❤️