Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Sorry to bother you I searched all over first page, where can I find him to spawn? How much does it take and what does he drop? Sorry for questions, any you can answer is helpful!
    He can be found at farmhouses. I seem to get one every 5 farmhouses or so.

He takes 8 hits but drops energy and 3 or so panda coins. Once you get to goal 7, he drops enchanted blades in addition to the energy and panda coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    SofiaDeo, I got a hammer earlier today & I'm on level 7. Oops, make that goal 7.

And thank-you Teika E. I currently do the flip flopping with the buildings. Just don't like it, is all. Want my cake and eat it too! McDonald style, my way, lol.
    I also got one hammer when I was on Goal 7. Several other players reported that they too had gotten hammers before Goal 9. They drop consistently in Goal 9, but are not a guaranteed drop. It would have been fantastic if they had been dropping regularly in earlier Goals. They are hard to come by. No such luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I can confirm Xiang Pu Panda (from bamboo grove) takes 12 hits. My first battle with him gave me 2 damaged helms.
    The Xiang Pu pandas appear to be a guaranteed spawn from the Level 5 Bamboo Grove. They take 12 hits (around 6, really) but the damaged helm drop is not guaranteed. I think I went through about 12 pandas to collect 7 helms.

This event has several bottlenecks (stones, mud, hammers) but we are also only 3 days into a 13-day event so I don?t want to be too panicky.

Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    Shaolin pandas come from farmhouses. They return energy, drop panda coins (based on hits, plus one when defeated), and also drop enchanted blades when you reach that step on the event. 7, I think. It?s the step where ivy?s hut starts dropping event items.
    So I can?t get him until I’ll my grove is at level 7? It?s only level 2 right now. Or when I’m on step 7 bc I’m just reaching 5 now
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    So I can?t get him until I’ll my grove is at level 7? It?s only level 2 right now. Or when I’m on step 7 bc I’m just reaching 5 now
    The Shaolin pandas started spawning early in the game but it is only when you get to Goal 7 that they start dropping enchanted blades when they are defeated.

Fashion Designer
    I've gathered everything where I have control (e.g I have enough blades just waiting for the handles). I am concerned about the hammers. I only received 1 prior to goal 9, and now it looks like it will take over 10 hours to collect 8 hammers for one repaired helm. We need 3 repaired helms (4 if collector). This is assuming we get a hammer every time from both mines (and we know that isn't true). I think it was something like this that kept me from finishing level 7 in the Three Little Pig event.

S8 - 8 hammers seems like a bit of an over****. Too many hammers for a long wait period and not guaranteed. Please rethink. Even guaranteed drops would still make this a huge bottleneck.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 08-23-20 at 04:13 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    So I can?t get him until I?ll my grove is at level 7? It?s only level 2 right now. Or when I?m on step 7 bc I?m just reaching 5 now
    You can spawn and defeat the Shaolin Panda's from the farmhouses from the start, basically.

There is an optional side goal you'll find in your book called "Warrior Panda-monium" where you need to collect Panda Coins (exact number needed @ bottom of Info Post #2) to craft one of each Panda as a pet. If you start fighting the Shaloin Panda's early, they'll only drop the Panda Coins needed for the side goal. However, if you have no interest in crafting these as pets then you probably wouldn't want to focus your time and energy on fighting the Shaolin Pandas before we're required to do so in Goal 7 when they start to drop other materials needed to craft items for the main goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've gathered everything where I have control (e.g I have enough blades just waiting for the handles). I am concerned about the hammers. I only received 1 per goal 9, and now it looks like it will take over 10 hours to collect 8 hammers for one repaired helm. We need 13 (14 if collector). This is assuming we get a hammer every time from both mines (and we know that isn't true). I think it was something like this that kept me from finishing level 7 in the Three Little Pig event.

S8 - 8 hammers seems like a bit of an over****. Too many hammer for a long wait period and not guaranteed. Please rethink. Even guaranteed drops would still make this a huge bottleneck.
    I can't follow your logic and/or math.
    Don't we need 24 Hammers? (8 per Repaired Helm, 3 Repaired Helms required)

Assuming you will get 1 Hammer every 2 Collections (collecting from 2 Sparkling Mines 1 time each), it will be 1 Hammer every 3 Hours (times may vary slightly).
    24 Hammers needed x 3 Hours per Hammer = 72 Hours.
    And that's without sleep and including being able to collect every 3 hours for day's straight.. which isn't possible for normal humans..

Does this make sense, or am I totally seeing/ calculating it wrong?
    Starting to worry

Edit, I changed the time from 4 hours to 3 (for collecting from Sparkling Mines), but like stormaurora42 says, it depends on the level of you're Mines

And if I could make a suggestion to S8, it would be to make the Hammers a guaranteed drop and/or let us begin recruiting Fire Panda's when we have the Repaired Helm, not letting us wait till we have 3 before we can recruit them. (that feels a bit like torture)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-22-20 at 11:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Btw, the $4.99 package this time is insane. I mean, even if you ignore the energy and the event drops, 10 *expansion permits* for $5??
    I agree!!

I’m in Australia and the pack is $8.
    $8 for 10 Expansion Permits is crazy good.

I rarely (pretty much never) spend real money on this game...
    but this is an amazing deal!!
    Also, I’m pretty happy with Storm8 and all their hard work.
    Theres been a lot of beautiful character design lately.
    My kingdom is looking amazing at the moment.
    So I thought it was worth the purchase.

It’ll also take the edge of this Bamboo Grove event with the bonus supplies (especially those stones).

I’m tempted to buy a second.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-22-20 at 11:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    also...
    I have a feeling Mei will be animated similar to Demetria ...
    twirling her staff!
    (just a hunch though)