View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Fashion Designer
    I made the last animal before the alicorn this morning and have earned no crowns during this event. The reward for the alicorn goal is showing as 1 crown. So , much like many other players!

Oh' and the alicorn isn’t showing in the market place.

Here's the reward screen I got for crafting the Ali:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDC3A0D0-58C8-4009-BC8F-BDDFF137B91F.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	43083

So now I have enough to summon Maya & get that darn goal from starting every time I visit a neighbor who has her. Maybe this is S8's remedy to that awful bug!

But! What about those players who have completed the goals before the reward switch? Those players did not receive the 250 crowns.
    ***As has been stated eloquently by others, all goal rewards should be equitable!

Also, I checked my Marketplace after placing the Pastel Ali & the option to buy another did not reappear. I, too, would've spent the gems for a 2nd Ali. Boy, S8, you've really shot yourself in the foot on this one...lol.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-20-18 at 08:56 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's the reward screen I got for crafting the Ali:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDC3A0D0-58C8-4009-BC8F-BDDFF137B91F.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	43083

So now I have enough to summon Maya & get that darn goal from starting every time I visit a neighbor who has her. Maybe this is S8's remedy to that awful bug!

But! What about those players who have completed the goals before the reward switch? Those players did not receive the 250 crowns.
    ***As has been stated eloquently by others, all goal rewards should be equitable!

Also, I checked my Marketplace after placing the Pastel Ali & the option to buy another did not reappear. I, too, would've spent the gems for a 2nd Ali. Boy, S8, you've really shot yourself in the foot on this one...lol.
    I'm hopping they will go good and give us the crowns we earned and did not get ,,

Or what about the players who chose to summon the Baron first and still don't have enough crowns for Maya? I think S8 should fix it instead of just hoping people will progress far enough 'eventually' for the bug to fix itself. I'd rather have a stable game.

Rhino Keeper
    The difference in rewards, etc may come from difference in devices people use. Most people reported level they had but didnt mention where they played- on android or ios. I know for sure (from other s8 games) there is a difference in game versions for android and ios.

Executive Chef
    I'm on iOS and have not received crowns (level 50)

I checked the Market place again just now & the Pastel Ali is back. So....maybe it will reappear for others *after* they have crafted their first one. I'm betting it's a way to get around the fact buying it first caused the option to craft to disappear.

PS: I play on an IPad. Level 50 for many years.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I checked the Market place again just now & the Pastel Ali is back. So....maybe it will reappear for others *after* they have crafted their first one. I'm betting it's a way to get around the fact buying it first caused the option to craft to disappear.

PS: I play on an IPad. Level 50 for many years.
    I play on an ipad mini 2 with my main account(no crowns awarded) and on an iphone 7 with my sub account( crowns awarded) both ios so should not be different

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to be positive about everything....
    -Made a ticket for the crowns I didn't received. Don't care about the 5 days it can takes before I get an answer, because I don't need them asap! But I want to get the prizes they promised!
    -Close to the 155 for the final grand prize! Yeahhhhhh, and even better: thanks to the newer option it means I can place it (like all the irritating walkers) in my storage!

Sorry guys, I tried! But I can't being very positive...
    -If I have to make a ticket to get what I should have gotten earlier.
    -I had many problems first days last events with a crashing game and set backs. I lost time because of the buildings/animals that counted as collected after it but the rewards were gone...
    -And if the final prize of a 4 week event is something that don't give me anything more then something that walks over my overcrowded kingdom.
    -After a nice event with nice prizes (defenitly for lower players I think), a second with the same kind of animals in big numbers (2x5 chickens, 2x4 cows....) is just a little bit to much of everything!

Only doing this second event, because I got so many eggs by accident that the only interesting thing this event: the Alicorn, was in sight very soon! Thx for that, a energysource and easier then I thought!

So there's a lot of things for S8 they can do to make it nicer for us players, and I hope they will. But I am (a little bit) positive about this event knowing I'll get my alicorn in a few days with not to much energy to spend!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm on iOS and have not received crowns (level 50)
    I'm IOS ipad no crowns