Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Definitely do Errol!!
    He comes with an energy dropper griffin!

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, I think there are arguments for either choice.

Errol is fewer scrolls and you can probably get the energy dropper faster.

Chase & Kelcie are more scrolls but it is 2 walkers, an unlimited 5 min energy, and an energy dropper.

If Idris is a 2+ energy dropper, I lean towards Errol. That way you don’t have to wait and are not at the whims of events with scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone! Another question, the unlimited energies from unlocking walkers are one time use, yes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Thanks everyone! Another question, the unlimited energies from unlocking walkers are one time use, yes?
    Yep a one time deal.

I still have my 5mins energy quest for Honora - even though she was the first I unlocked.
    Saving for a rainy day.

Fashion Designer
    Since the Bear Den (Mama Bear and Little Bear event I have been having terrible trouble getting fangbeasts from Farmhouses. it takes 23 tries to get one fangbeast. I've been through this thread and nobody had problems. It seems silly to ask if S8 tweaks the spawn rate during events, but I was getting a mama bear almost every farmhouse. Anyone else having this problem?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Since the Bear Den (Mama Bear and Little Bear event I have been having terrible trouble getting fangbeasts from Farmhouses. it takes 23 tries to get one fangbeast. I've been through this thread and nobody had problems. It seems silly to ask if S8 tweaks the spawn rate during events, but I was getting a mama bear almost every farmhouse. Anyone else having this problem?
    I, on the other hand, had trouble getting Mama Bear to come out and fight me.

I really don?t pay attention to how many times I have to collect to get a monster. I figure they will come when they come, with the exception of when I wanted Mama Bear. The other night I was very frustrated because I couldn?t make a move without getting some monster or another. Sometimes I just want to collect my stuff and be done. But since that night I?m not seeing many monsters again. And I get more Glimmer Trolls than anything, it seems.

Executive Chef
    Hooray! Another character added to the Academy storyline. His name is Professor Horton Clover and it requires 200 Scrolls to craft him in the Academy. The Academy Flowers look surprisingly like the Singing Flowers. Time will reveal how we progress in this storyline.

Attachment 60116
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	215127709_4526856004000481_7402886045337706448_n.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	60124  

Fashion Designer
    His information says you can win more scrolls. That makes me very interested to see if it is a drop for the Academy Flowers or if it is a reward for the story line. Soooooo many options for who to unlock next.