Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/08: A Golden Opportunity | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The adventure was lackluster for me, I only received 1 pillow in the 7 adventures I sent. I did get the baby bear.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The adventure was lackluster for me, I only received 1 pillow in the 7 adventures I sent. I did get the baby bear.
    I agree about the lackluster adventure. I might have received 1 downy feather from adventure (my hatcheries are only giving 50% or less overall - sometimes none and sometimes 2 total). I did receive a few pillows, but no baby bear. I think it's either/or. You can get the special rare prize, which I rarely do or a few more of the harder to get resources.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-11-21 at 01:06 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I agree about the lackluster adventure. I might have received 1 downy feather from adventure (my hatcheries are only giving 50% or less overall - sometimes none and sometimes 2 total). I did receive a few pillows, but no baby bear. I think it's either/or. You can get the special rare prize, which I rarely do or a few meow of the harder to get resources.
    The dropping of the adventure prize or a few pillows is lackluster?
    It's not like I would actually **** for a Porridge Cub , but I am gonna put all my energy and effort into acquiring one the next 11 days.
    And 'a few pillows' can give you a great leg up, and a much more relax event.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, the prize and goal information is now available on page 1. There are 50 academy scrolls to be won during this event. Good luck everyone!
    Thanks Spiritwind, very much appreciated as always.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Note to self: during an event, do not get so excited about a storyline quest that you are suddenly facing a 300 hp monster, lol.
    Happened to me twice already:-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The dropping of the adventure prize or a few pillows is lackluster?
    It's not like I would actually **** for a Porridge Cub , but I am gonna put all my energy and effort into acquiring one the next 11 days.
    And 'a few pillows' can give you a great leg up, and a much more relax event.

Thanks Spiritwind, very much appreciated as always.
    Ditto on all, incl thanks to SW. : )

I have had one pillow so far, and, hey, that's half a day saved! Yay! No adorable witty bitty bear cub yet, but I keep looking. : ) ya never know! : )

can you explain how the energy builds up? I collected from my Alicorn and it says max energy..

Rhino Keeper
    The drop rate of the hatcheries is horrible. I have about 25%.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzique50 View Post
    can you explain how the energy builds up? I collected from my Alicorn and it says max energy..
    Anytime you're over 40 there will be a message of "max energy" below. But you're not capped at 40, energy you collect will still be added to your game. For example 1000/40.
    You won't be getting the free energy refills tho.
    But as posted earlier, a player can really build a large bank of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my, I have been investing in daily alicorns like a crazy person every single chance I get. On a daily basis from all of my daily droppers I get upwards of 600+ energy. I also have quite a few weekly that are set to collect on Wednesdays so I’m fully stocked for any event that starts (mine always start at 1pm on a Thursday). I’m a nerd and like to collect from every single thing in my kingdom whenever the indicators pop up because I’m one of those people who gets anxiety when a “notification badge” is present. Can’t stand them, don’t want to see them. My kingdom requires at least 1000 energy a day to maintain (if I clear it twice a day). Even with that, my daily and weekly energy droppers have allowed me to build a base energy of 2000 (this is my new ‘zero’ energy line that I try not to dip below) so I have plenty to work with during events and maintain my kingdom.

Always, always collect from your energy droppers! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Ditto on all, incl thanks to SW. : )

I have had one pillow so far, and, hey, that's half a day saved! Yay! No adorable witty bitty bear cub yet, but I keep looking. : ) ya never know! : )
    I have to travel soon and will not get to play regularly, so this time I bought the package twice. That gave me 10 pillows which helped a lot. I just have a a couple more beds and chairs before I'm at level 6. I would normally love getting a couple of the resources from Ivy's Hut in the adventure, but this time I could have used some down feathers since my hatcheries are being stingy. For me I meant lackluster, because after continually sending out adventures, I was mostly getting just the easiest three resources to acquire. In previous events, the adventures seemed to give more special resources (although rarely the special, rare item for me).

I am enjoying this event. Wish I could get the baby cub, but not sure I'll keep sending out adventures when i don't need anything else from them. Seems like a waste of energy.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast