View Poll Results: Which Dragons and Items do you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

16 17.39%
  • I did not like this Event

63 68.48%
  • Luminous Dragon

55 59.78%
  • Delver Dragon

31 33.70%
  • Fungi Dragon

30 32.61%
  • Glowshrooms

12 13.04%
  • Awoken Dragon

25 27.17%
  • Cavemouth

3 3.26%
  • Floating Treasure

11 11.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales event: Digging Deep **POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    What do you need to hatch awoken dragon? I can't seem to find it
    Red and Blue. It's a new common rarity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awoken_Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	36908

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    What do you need to hatch awoken dragon? I can't seem to find it
    you need to breed it with blue and red type dragon.after you place the Awoken egg on nest hold it until that act starts and than hatch it.

New Resident
    I already have the Astro & Portal dragons. Do I have to get the eggs by breeding again?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Ok, looking over the tasks, we need to hatch an Awoken. Red and blue, that's going to be UGLY, but it is common or you can buy for 200 gold.
    Breeding Fungi to Firestorm might produce him and we have to do that anyway. If it doesn't (I'm not holding my breath on that one), the obvious choice is red and blue. Awoken is a common 6 hr, but that combo also produces Magic, a common 20 hr. My choice will probably be a blue/red combo bred to diamond. There is no common listed which means no Magic, but it should be able to produce Awoken, which will be the only common. I welcome any other suggestions.

Banned
    Just breed Awoken with Fire and Water before I started reading this, yes it is 6 hours. I am wondering about the chapter where one act is breed a Fungi with an Awoken dragon, then a couple of chapters later in the same act we have to raise Awoken to level 4, surely this isn't so.

Thanks for the side Event for Portal and Astro, much better idea for those of us that already have these dragons! Would still like to see a spin the wheel with some of the first released limited dragons, with only dragons on the wheel!

Executive Chef
    " Evolve Fungi Dragon to level 4" does this mean we can evolve him a had like when it said raise or we have to wait for act to start?
    what do you thing about that people,we dident have EVOLVE word before...right?

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Red and Blue. It's a new common rarity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awoken_Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	36908
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    you need to breed it with blue and red type dragon.after you place the Awoken egg on nest hold it until that act starts and than hatch it.
    Thanks to you all, will try

Rhino Keeper
    A couple of days break after the world event would have been nice! But at least we're getting all new dragons this time around (and very nice ones too!).

Anyone worked out how l much food we need to raise Fungi to 14 and Delver to 12? I had been planning on levelling a few of my dragons up to 15, but I guess that will have to wait now!

Fashion Designer
    So just to be clear, in Ch 4, we need to start breeding with a Fungi dragon, BEFORE we have to win a battle with it? So if we get a long breed we are then a day or more behind?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    So just to be clear, in Ch 4, we need to start breeding with a Fungi dragon, BEFORE we have to win a battle with it? So if we get a long breed we are then a day or more behind?
    Yep, you'd better cross your finger on this one.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast