Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Rhino Keeper
    J chose Lila. I'm just hoping for a little drama I guess. Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but she does seem a little "dodgy."

New Resident
    Just note you have to pick twice - I chose team azalea from the quest line and then when it took me to the greenhouse I didn't really look and crafted the top choice which was team Lila; as a result I ended up on team Lila - I think maguar is right that Lila is spiking some tea (hehe)

Rhino Keeper
    I have to go for team Azalea. The queen trusts her and it is her court. I wouldn't like it if Kaz decided to help Belladonna overthrow Greselda in my kingdom.

Azalia seems to anger quickly. I don't think she supports the queen's desire to cooperate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by litab16 View Post
    Azalia seems to anger quickly. I don't think she supports the queen's desire to cooperate.
    She's either sleep deprived, which can make one cranky, or she's being poisoned, which can make one cranky.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    You know I was just thinking, with names like Lilla and Azaelea, shouldn't the arch have been a lily and azaeleas combination? Missed a trick there TL. Tee hee.
    Loving the updates but wish the glimmer fragments and shards would be given a higher rate drop. A gem based item source is not worth it, unless you let it drop from an adventure or trade like the deep rock formation. Also, please please please make seeds and /or fertiliser a guaranteed drop from conservatories.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    She's either sleep deprived, which can make one cranky, or she's being poisoned, which can make one cranky.
    I agree she's sleep deprived. Poisoning may be a possibility - especially when Lila makes the tea! But, Azalia seems to be annoyed to even have to bothered with the project at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by litab16 View Post
    I agree she's sleep deprived. Poisoning may be a possibility - especially when Lila makes the tea! But, Azalia seems to be annoyed to even have to bothered with the project at all.
    Okay, so maybe she's just burned out at work? In which case, maybe it would be a kindness to let her get some rest and go with Lila.

We need more info in order to proceed! This is ****ing me!

I feel like I've had too much coffee today, and I don't even drink coffee! . Zooom! Zoooom!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!

Definitely hear you on the shards, seeds, and fertilizer - I'll be looking in to these droprates soon.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We're really excited that you're enjoying this update. This is the first time we've tried this "choice" goal structure and we're hoping that we can use it in the future to help add extra depth to our stories!

Definitely hear you on the shards, seeds, and fertilizer - I'll be looking in to these droprates soon.
    Thanks, Glimmergate. Hopefully, both shards & fragments can be a guaranteed drop from the gate, maybe 2 or 3 of each can be a 30% drop.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast