Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Host(ess)
    I’m still not able to get on either. I wasn’t able to get on yesterday for hours then finally came to the forum and saw that others were having the same problem. I emailed Elsa about the problem then I was able to get on last night and a bit this morning. Was playing catch up on the LB and finally moved up to 3 when I finished the play session. When I tried to play again a couple hrs later, I couldn’t get on. I wonder if this issue to only affecting really old accounts. I’ve been play since CS came out 6 yrs ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    I’m still not able to get on either. I wasn’t able to get on yesterday for hours then finally came to the forum and saw that others were having the same problem. I emailed Elsa about the problem then I was able to get on last night and a bit this morning. Was playing catch up on the LB and finally moved up to 3 when I finished the play session. When I tried to play again a couple hrs later, I couldn’t get on. I wonder if this issue to only affecting really old accounts. I’ve been play since CS came out 6 yrs ago.
    Yes I been playing since the beginning too October or may be November of 2012

More than 24 hours and nothing!

Fashion Designer
    I?ve sent Elsa a message and am still waiting for a fix also. At least we know they are looking into the issue. Hopefully a quick fix for the rest of us. I did have a problem during 2 previous leaderboards where I wasn?t able to submit the items I had crafted to earn leaderboard points. I?m a longtime player also.

edit: Woo hoo I?m in! Thanks SW and Elsa!

edit again: Oh no ... my leaderboard points are now zero, was well over a thousand before the problem
    I’m also in a new leaderboard grouping.

Last edit: my points did return shortly after the fix. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by sipland; 11-16-18 at 11:07 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Executive Chef
    Elsa thank you I got in .. But my points are at 0

Host(ess)
    I just got in also and my points are back to 0 as well.

Host(ess)
    I notice that I’m also in a new LB group with only 4 people. Is this a glitch or am I assigned to a new group with only 4 people??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

If you are newly experiencing this or encounter the issue again, please submit this form to support.

Executive Chef
    Done, I hope I get a response and a fix soon.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I submitted a support ticket, but it is after business hours and will most likely not be addressed until tomorrow.
    Happy to report that I am up and running again! Thank you S8!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast