View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

3 4.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

56 86.15%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.54%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I completed it

6 9.23%
  • GOAL Witch's Familiar: I started but I couldn't finish

36 55.38%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I completed it

11 16.92%
  • GOAL Sorcerer's Steed: I started but I couldn't finish

29 44.62%
  • Witch's Familiar

22 33.85%
  • Sorcerer's Steed

26 40.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

21 32.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Do we know how much food and how many Runes we can get from the community prizes? And how far along is the community toward obtaining the prizes? I need to decide if it's worth spending about 600 gems to unlock community prizes and get Harvest Mouse. Thank you!

We need 640 pumpkins right now, then another 640 tomorrow if we want to get Scarecrow Treent. I do not like where this game is going. Dragon Story 2.0. This is why I hate Dragon Story. The worst is coming. Ayayay.

Executive Chef
    So if am not mistaken, if we don't have complete this event after 7 days we are not going to be purchase all the other creatures. For this event we need to have 20% including breeding and hatching the Candy Horn. If not October playing useless.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    So if am not mistaken, if we don't have complete this event after 7 days we are not going to be purchase all the other creatures. For this event we need to have 20% including breeding and hatching the Candy Horn. If not October playing useless.
    Agreed. I understand it the same way. This event is impossible - not without spending ridiculous amount of gems. And it is only 1/5 of final goal. If other 4 are as brutal as this - I feel so unmotivated, that I rather just give up on those animals....and don't even bother to try.

The Tea Party was brutal - but this....this is even worse....same goals in 7 days....We would need over 500 per day to finish. - So it is impossible.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    We need 640 pumpkins right now, then another 640 tomorrow if we want to get Scarecrow Treent. I do not like where this game is going. Dragon Story 2.0. This is why I hate Dragon Story. The worst is coming. Ayayay.
    Oh well! I only have 350 pumpkins so no way am I ***a finish. I love these animals as well. I can't get that candy horn either. I stopped playing dragon story ages ago too. Why are they making it so hard? Good luck everyone, thanks so much again for all your advice and info

Fashion Designer
    I quit dragon story for things like this, why are they copying that game into this one? There's a reason people choose what they want to play and the majority here sure sounds like they prefer FFS I've heard a lot of ex DS players come here. S8 STOP IT please! We can get the same animals the old way SB LB WE and tournaments, we don't want parts to craft we don't need a 3rd battle area, focus on expanding maps and increasing habitats and a storage so we can play in the future and not see an END game, think longevity not gimmicks the players don't even want

So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
    On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
    And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
    At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Banned
    Again, does anyone know how many runes are the final community prize? And is the community anywhere close to unlocking the 2nd or 3rd community prizes?

Fashion Designer
    I was just perusing thru the different posts and I realized all comments when it comes to Storm 8 that they are all negative. Not one player has given kudos to S8 on a great game. This event is extremely hard and it's going to take all month to complete to get the big prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Again, does anyone know how many runes are the final community prize? And is the community anywhere close to unlocking the 2nd or 3rd community prizes?
    No idea how many runes are in the final prize but the community has really just started the second prize (apples).

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast