Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1122

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Thank you for the valiant intention, fellow forum f-synonym for 'posting person' that perhaps doesn't exist but would have been great alliteration, : D

Lol many times over! A fab break from British politics! The UK gov't has..... wait for it.... jumped the shark? Is that correct usage? Lol!
    May I suggest : "fellow forum female" ?

I wish we we could expand into the sea so I could dump all my seafolk and sea critters into the expanded sea plots. A shark in clothing on land just seems...I don't know...
    I hope it isn't a walker, because a walking shark on land dressed in clothing would be a bit ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    I think it would be cool to expand into the sea, too, but I know that won’t happen

SC, what do you mean by armor and celebration event?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is now getting off topic. If you want to chat, please use the off topic forum or take it to PMs.

Given this thread is now over 100 pages I will create a new one once this new event goes live. (This is quite normal across the forum.)

Fashion Designer
    The sharks look totally ridiculous. Who on earth thought this would be a good addition to the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The sharks look totally ridiculous. Who on earth thought this would be a good addition to the game?
    I thought these are particularly hideous. Unless this is a monster hunt I think I’ll skip it. Unless these sharks dispense expansion permits or something.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Hope you all enjoy the little sneak preview!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    I actually love those sharks. They will fit well in mermaid castle area of kingdom. I can pretend they are their loyal servants or something

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    That was my idea! I hope you all enjoy this upcoming event. I really wanted to give you guys something fresh and fun, and something that would fit into the game but be a little different! I assure you, these sharks don't live in your realm and they come from a faraway land, searching for... something? They might be a little hideous but they are monsters you will fight, and monsters do tend to be a little hideous at times (though sometimes the biggest monsters we face don't look the way we anticipate.)

As another teaser, these guys will be part of an event that is NOT a monster hunt or a leader board, so there is a story that goes along with our family of sharks.

Thanks for your post MeowMeowBeans!
    So great that you are thinking of ways to bring some freshness into the game.
    I much prefer new creature and character designs - even if things get a bit whacky - than recycled redesigns.

Keep up the amazing work! And keep up the creativity!
    This is why I love Castle Story!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post

Ooooo maybe a new addition to the storyline? Yay!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Ooooo maybe a new addition to the storyline? Yay!
    Thanks to meow meow beans for the hints. I too hope it is a non timed story line update. I would live a break from timed events.
    Thuakie Sword #19