Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Just a few hours left-so should I upgrade the pond to 10, or make the kitty?�� Will not be able to get the frog either ��

Rhino Keeper
    Before I give my comment,I have received the updated pond have the frog.

Now to my comment of this event:

I have neighbours who have put in the same time & effort in optaining the items as I have,but due to these random drops they will neither obtain the updated pond or the frog. just to add I did not gem my way through

Now is this fair?....if you gem i.e. Pay S8 money you win!!!!! . Yes,some like myself can get lucky. In all honestly S8 you are doing yourself a great disservice as you will lose potential future gem buyers...will the existing ones see you through?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    In my opinion, the community prizes are manipulated by storm8. The proof is.... check the number of lily pads needed for next prize before you collect from the pond or kitties. Then collect. Check again. The number does not change. We will get the final prize most likely close to the last minute. This is storm8's way of keeping us working at collecting and spending gems.

The previous community event looked hopeless to get the last item. Guess what happened? We got that prize in the last minutes before the event ended

Will be same here.
    I personally don't believe our collecting of 30 lilies can be seen on the community grafic of a present Total 389,830,444 can cause any movement at all. It's the totals according to community collections.. much more abundant toward the expiring time that can be seen.
    And yes.. luckily community prizes are always given before timeout.. could be S8 gives consultations prizes to all.. including.. players who were not able to finish the event. Everyone who participated receives something. I see this as 'caring' for all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    And yes.. luckily community prizes are always given before timeout.. could be S8 gives consultations prizes to all.. including.. players who were not able to finish the event. Everyone who participated receives something. I see this as 'caring' for all.
    This is a GREAT idea !! Thanks Moon. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Ok, I got the main thing I wanted, I'm a frog fanatic so I did all the extra to get him - which was set an alarm for every 2 hours durning the day and then turn on the game any time I got up to go pee at night, lol so like maybe twice a night hahaha I just don't wake up from an alarm I know I've set for a game so that was out!

so I've currently got 26 cattails, a level 9 swamp that only needs the cat tails to be levelled up but I want to know does it change in appearance if you were not able to complete the other story line, the one with methril needed? Because I was not able to collect enough so that's where I was forced to give up for that and I think if it just stays an ugly swamp at level 10 with a grumpy/sad frog on a log then I might just abandon that and make a cat..I'm still a bit of a newb and don't have many fun creatures and that swamp kitty is pretty cool looking
    check page 20.. there you can find pictures of the different levels of the pond.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Well i got to level 9 pond, which is a shame because it still looks scruffy, so will be another useless deco item in storage. Not a snowflaes chance in hell of getting the frog though.

I cant even remember when I last got to complete an event. I even spend some gems, but it never makes any difference as the spawn rate is always so so dismal.

New Resident
    If I needed a few hundreds gems to finish the event, I would buy a 520 gems puck. But it's obvious that I need a few thousands. Sorry, S8, you'll get not a dime from me today.

Fashion Designer
    Surprisingly I did manage to get both the pond to level 10 and the frog. Luck went my way yesterday and I got 3 or 4 kitties so I paid the 10 gems to get the last cattail needed. I did have to use gems to speed up the last five pond collections, but..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    Funny how I decided not too do this event... So for the last few days I get a kitty everytime I hit ivy or mines..so I crafted two kitties and I might get a third.. ��
    I crafted three kittens, and concentrated on the frog. Very happy with Glen, the fly catching and munching frog! Even though my pond will remain at level 8, I'm satisfied.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone here who has the frog?
    I would like to see it, because I cannot believe it was possible.