Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Need to find people that have an inventory card of the pond level 9 & 10, Glen, Wisteria Mansion, Wisteria House?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0879.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	36124

Name:	IMG_0878.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	36125

Name:	IMG_0880.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	36126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0881.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	36127

Finally figured out how to post screenshots from iPhoto library on the forum and get the file extensions recognised in this forum. I have to email the images from my iPhoto library to myself, open the email and save the images back onto my iPhoto library. Go figure!
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-27-17 at 12:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a whopping 33 lillies. Can't get mines to spawn for last 3 days and Ivy's hut gives me one beastling a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Today I visited 2 x Ivy's Hut, and 6 or 7 x the Mines, and didn't see any Beastling :-( but a lot of Dire Boar !
    Are the Beastlings on strike ?
    You are in the same boat. For 2 days not 1 kitty from the mines. Speeding mines didnt helped me either. This event for me is a failure. I never lost my temper with events, but this one is nuts. drop rates are idiotic and if you spend or not it doesnt matter at all. This is only doable for a player if the player spends 100s (maybe a 1000) of gems. I spend more then 200 and i dont think it has got me any further compared to a non spender with a bit more luck. I am at the brink of calling it a day and getting back to daily kingdom routine, which is at least relaxing instead of creating frustrated feelings about the worst event ever

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, 1 kitty today. Not much. 55 cattails to go, That means I need to spawn 18-19 kitties in 5 days. With the average spawn rate we have... No way unless they provide a final boost soon without gems. Might reach still level 8.

Need to find people that have an inventory card of the pond level 9 & 10, Glen, Wisteria Mansion, Wisteria House?

Not to mention the 20 cattails to craft the kitty. Might have to drop the pond, the kitty is smaller
    It's been about three days since the mines gave me a kitty. I got one this morning from Ivy's hut. We will see what happens when I collect there tonight. Stones have also been very scarce.
    I'm about to give up not only on this event but on this game! This is so frustrating.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    for those players with the decreasing lily counts or any other bugs please submit a form to support, then send me your ticket number by PM. Do not post ticket numbers here. Also tell me if you're on android or iOS. Cheers.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-17 at 01:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Today, I did not get even one beastling from either Ivy's hut or mines. I will continue deligently collecting, but once again, I AM NOT SPENDING ANY GEMS ON THIS EVENT! The entire events feels like S8 is desperately trying to get into our pockets. I do not mind buying and spending gems, but when I feel being forced to use gems, I say NO!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, 1 kitty today. Not much. 55 cattails to go, That means I need to spawn 18-19 kitties in 5 days. With the average spawn rate we have... No way unless they provide a final boost soon without gems. Might reach still level 8.

Not to mention the 20 cattails to craft the kitty. Might have to drop the pond, the kitty is smaller
    Haha - you are right the kitty is smaller - have just crafted one and it's at least half the size of the kitty that spawns from the mines - what a let down. :-( - it's hard to see the details- very disappointing.

Overall the event is going ok for me - I find if the pond stones are not dropping try the pond water. It seems like if one of the 3 has a poorer than average drop , one of the others will have a better than average drop. Just got to find which one is dropping well at that time. Well.... That's what I feel . :-)

Btw - the one energy beastling spawn worked a few times but does not seem to work now.
    Last edited by scavaig; 02-27-17 at 02:10 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    It's been about three days since the mines gave me a kitty. I got one this morning from Ivy's hut. We will see what happens when I collect there tonight. Stones have also been very scarce.
    I'm about to give up not only on this event but on this game! This is so frustrating.
    This is the not the first event I could not finish. Had the one with the flygers, even more rare spawn rate. I am a very frequent player, so nearly always harvest, pet, tend when times comes, but with my random generator luck, timed quests with rare to super rare drops/spawns are out of reach. Well I have my own challenges, which relay less on pure random numbers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I have now collected 4 times from 2 level 6 mines. Zero kitties! Pond still only level 8 with 15 more cat tails to go. I wish I had not spent any gems at all to get it to this level. This is ridiculous.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post

Name:	IMG_0879.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	36124

Name:	IMG_0878.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	36125

Name:	IMG_0880.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	36126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0881.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	36127

Finally figured out how to post screenshots from iPhoto library on the forum and get the file extensions recognised in this forum. I have to email the images from my iPhoto library to myself, open the email and save the images back onto my iPhoto library. Go figure!
    Thanks, do you have the kitty? I'll wait tomorrow to update the pics thread
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...