31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes that?s correct. At step 6, collect milk. , craft first Harvey in forge (do not collect yet). Collect another milk then start second Harvey. Now the first Harvey can be collected but the second is stuck in the forge.

At step 8 remember to craft 2 sweaters.

Step 9: put first Harvey in forge to dress up, collect baby Harvey. The dress up craft remains in forge even after you collect the first all dressed up mink. Now put the second one in (after you grow it) and dress it up. After you craft the second one the forge is now grayed out, likely because there?s no more Harvey to dress up anymore. Or maybe S8 has intended a limit of 2 from the start.

So from step 6 through step 9 your forge is stuck....
    Oh goodie goodie gumdrop!
    Thaaaaaaaanks, Melany77!!
    See, I knew there was a good dang reason to leave my second baby Harvey floating in one of my forges just a lil bit longer, lol.
    *Jack Frost dance*

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The one you battle doesn't drop the coin every time...
    Heck, sometimes it doesn’t drop a coin OR fur...just a piece of wool. Pfft.
    ...But I’m wondering if anyone has crafted the pet Ape yet — report drops, please.

To everyone who posts all this amazing information... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!! You?re all awesome!

Farm Supplier
    Apes spawn from old logs and other tree remains seen in market Featured, BUT spawn rate is very poor compared with dead trees. So, go for dead trees even if you have logs in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes that?s correct. At step 6, collect milk. , craft first Harvey in forge (do not collect yet). Collect another milk then start second Harvey. Now the first Harvey can be collected but the second is stuck in the forge.

At step 8 remember to craft 2 sweaters.

Step 9: put first Harvey in forge to dress up, collect baby Harvey. The dress up craft remains in forge even after you collect the first all dressed up mink. Now put the second one in (after you grow it) and dress it up. After you craft the second one the forge is now grayed out, likely because there?s no more Harvey to dress up anymore. Or maybe S8 has intended a limit of 2 from the start.

So from step 6 through step 9 your forge is stuck.

Sorry about reset Shibuya, that happened to me sometimes. Very frustrating.
    This I'll certainly try.. thank you SO much for sharing. Those cute little blue-eyes can then form a couple. I don't mind waiting for an extra milk nor blocking the Forge a couple goals.. lots of time left. Hope it works for me too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    It?s the same number of coins and the same 8 hours to do the new quest as the one with Naga items. The amount of mink lint with the randomness of the drops makes me think I won?t be able to do that particular trade until this event is long finished.
    Yes.. I'm not so enthusiastic either with this new trade.. assuming at the moment it's permanent and even if it gives a good amount of coins.. we'll have to keep a numerous amount of Minks clustered on the board permenantly with the poor drop rates they give. 8 hours I consider a long time for *1* ticket.. which is what the majority of players are looking for. We need shorter 2hr trades to help with the Permit crafting.
    I see as directed towards high-level players with lots of secondary energy who're building up their coin supplies as a night trade to do the exclusive expensive expansions.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bought the Water Fairy yet? I'd be interested in seeing it before I use up my gem-collection. It seems unique in the screen splash design.. but many times, like the Ice Fairy makes a difference when placed in the kingdom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The one you battle doesn't drop the coin every time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Apes spawn from old logs and other tree remains seen in market Featured, BUT spawn rate is very poor compared with dead trees. So, go for dead trees even if you have logs in storage.
    Remember this! so we don't get pages of complaints on forum.

It's true that: APES SPAWN RATES ARE POOR! AND.. NOT ALL BATTLED APES DROP PET COINS!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I've been collecting the fairies from Town Store, but the Water Fairy is too alien-like. Not sure.

My Mink has pink / red eyes. It's really cute though

Also the fish from the otters will help with the trade. I think it's called the Meat Trade. It takes 2 hours. And I had to fight the Ape 4 times to get 2 furs and 1 token.
    I'm doing this event a little more casually, can't seem to get focused on it, but still a lot of time left.
    And why do we use coal to make yarn? Go figure!
    Last edited by riverly; 01-12-19 at 12:22 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I'll certainly try.. thank you SO much for sharing. Those cute little blue-eyes can then form a couple. I don't mind waiting for an extra milk nor blocking the Forge a couple goals.. lots of time left. Hope it works for me too.
    I don’t like popping your bubble, but Harvey has RED eyes, which indicates that he is an albino. A genetic condition that means there is no melanin present, hence the white fur and with no pigment in the eyes, they are colored by the blood vessels.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Remember this! so we don't get pages of complaints on forum.

It's true that: APES SPAWN RATES ARE POOR! AND.. NOT ALL BATTLED APES DROP PET COINS!
    Around 1/3 drop coins, maybe even less. I am stuck at 9 coins since 12 hours now, just getting fur & wool
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...