View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I think I need to go to spec savers as so far I have only spotted one gnome. I am off to a roaring start ..not !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I think I need to go to spec savers as so far I have only spotted one gnome. I am off to a roaring start ..not !!!
    One way to improve your odds of spotting a gnome is to move everything to the edges of your farm so that you can clearly see the gnome when it pops up. The other way is to completely fill your farm and limit the spaces the gnome can appear on. I hope one of those two options helps you see more gnomes.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 7 of 7
    Wait a minute,....Morgan has seen only one GNOME? I've seen another GNOME looking for flowers around the pond!
    Would' ya help me make a flower terrarium? I'll bet I can get MS GNOME to come out for us!
    Get 1 Iris from the pond
    Collect 1 soft moss from the mine
    Make 1 Mushroom Terrarium in the studio
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 bee GNOME, 3 experience points

Recipe for Mushroom Terrarium
    In the studio 1 hour 30 minutes
    10 irises
    6 soft moss
    18 Portobello Mushrooms
    4 Chanterelle

Important Notes
    When mining you do not get the soft moss when you are mining but upon exiting you get it.
    When fishing you don't catch the iris on the hook you catch a fish then perhaps an iris kind of floats up from pond.
    See underlined in screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4387.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	43202

Rhino Keeper
    This msg is for Storm8, the Team who made this event possible

Usually, when the goal is labeled as 7 steps, the last step is 7.
    There shouldn't be more steps, especially not a step that repeats steps 3 to 6, 4 more times
    The fact that u don't label it step 8 doesn't make it ok

I wish u would just label the event as 8 steps or however many steps total ...
    What u did here is kinda shady in my book,

This is another Cookie pop, not as bad as beaver, but Cookie pop in terms of repetition

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    This msg is for Storm8, the Team who made this event possible

Usually, when the goal is labeled as 7 steps, the last step is 7.
    There shouldn't be more steps, especially not a step that repeats steps 3 to 6, 4 more times
    The fact that u don't label it step 8 doesn't make it ok

I wish u would just label the event as 8 steps or however many steps total ...
    What u did here is kinda shady in my book,

This is another Cookie pop, not as bad as beaver, but Cookie pop in terms of repetition
    Everyone another thing don't sell any of the items you have made.
    I just don't even know what to say I am at a loss for words.
    I have not seen what is next yet.
    So keep going find GNOMES ...send planes
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-23-18 at 05:41 AM.

Ok I am going to try to finish now that I am annoyed.
    Everyone needs to listen though on how to catch a GNOME
    Pookiebear50 and some others spelled it out and I am going to show yous what I did.
    I took time and checked my entire farm for hidden empty squares and THEY were there.
    Like perhaps behind a tree by a machine etc
    I did this in first couple hours of the event.
    I then covered every empty square with a stepping stone, decoration etc
    I created a GNOME JAIL
    Only place the sneaky little Sherlock GNOME could appear
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4389.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	43204
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-23-18 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    One option is to shove everything--crops, buildings, decorations, etc.--to the edges of your farm so you have nothing but open space so you can clearly see anything that pops up, such as the butterflies and mole, and of course the gnome. The other option is to cover as much space as possible and restrict the pop-up spaces so that such things MUST appear in only that limited space.

You can try feeding your logs. I remember in one past event that players tried that with something or other--don't remember exactly what it was--but after the event ended it returned to its "unfed" state (there were several such, one involving the Flower Shop--not the Floral Shop which is active, but the original Flower Shop--and the flowers we could grow, something involving pumpkins, and something involving moss or clovers). On the other hand, I remember other events in which crops were planted or special bushes had produced their fruit and they remained after (e.g., catnip and kitty-nip, the winter- and spring-berries). What might happen with these logs, I don't know. They may, or they may not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I have terrible eyesight and am just trying to get enough so I can stop looking out for those gnomes. I?ve clicked on my elephant, my scarecrow, the guy next to the hot air ballon thinking they were gnomes.

I also hope to keep the mushrooms on the logs! They would make cute decorations.
    I?m going to try...lol....I think...but reshuffling stuff on farm needs time..let?s see...let?s see....I miss having a small farm....after all the effort to expand...
    Now that u mention it...I remember we had some multicoloured berry tree which went bk to original state after event...

Rhino Keeper
    On a side note...I just went to farm and I forgot my barn was full and I tapped on a log to harvested. And it said silo was full....
    Would be great if all event items went to the silo!

I can already see the flood of complaints. I?ll start mine. The gnome will not appear enough times. I?ve been checking every 15 minutes, and I think i?ve caught it 3 times since the start of this event. It will be impossible to collect enough items to make the fried mushrooms. I?m about ready to ditch this game all together.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast