Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do City Story Metro Updates Damper City Story Updates

Do City Story Metro Updates Damper City Story Updates

Another TeamLava game. But I won't get into it.
    This question is for the TeamLava Staff:
    Will the City Story Metro Updates stop City Story from getting updates? Is this the reason why the game was left out from this week's Weekly Update?

Rhino Keeper
    there another teamlava game that has to do with city?

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlelego View Post
    there another teamlava game that has to do with city?
    Yes. City Story Metro. Crazy right?

Rhino Keeper
    i just saw it and i think teamlava should delete the game and help city story out more

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlelego View Post
    i just saw it and i think teamlava should delete the game and help city story out more
    They should revamp City Story with the current design and look we have now instead of recreating another one! I still play this game and I want goals, expansions, and features the other games have (minus the refilling and waiting). I was very upset when this game didn't get an update this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Nioooooooooooloo
    How come? If you had a dog with flees would you treat it or get rid of that dog and buy a new one?

Host(ess)
    Im really disappointed with a new city story metro game being realeased intead of 'touching up' city story.

I realise the some of the suggestions for city story can not occur within the software. Example : its not possible to have live motion objects in city story

Surely peoples suggestion for beach tiles and expansion can be implemented (without making the app to big to run on a phone)

But to me i see this by the deveolpers as a "lets just start over "on a new game attitude upsets me with all the time (and i mean all the time) and effort i put in to the current city story

Quote Originally Posted by tcctt View Post
    Im really disappointed with a new city story metro game being realeased intead of 'touching up' city story.

I realise the some of the suggestions for city story can not occur within the software. Example : its not possible to have live motion objects in city story

Surely peoples suggestion for beach tiles and expansion can be implemented (without making the app to big to run on a phone)

But to me i see this by the deveolpers as a "lets just start over "on a new game attitude upsets me with all the time (and i mean all the time) and effort i put in to the current city story

Can I just hug you?! You understand exactly how I feel. Can't they update and create new software though, without changing the look and feel of the game though? They're the creators of City Story, it's their game, they're the only ones who can update the app.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, with CSM not even out yet, it's too early to speculate on how the Update Schedule will be changed. However, I would encourage you to try out Metro when you get a chance; there's a lot of features in Metro (like intuitive water/beach tiles) that weren't possible to implement in City Story 1. Having played a good deal of it, I can say it's a very well-built, full-featured game.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcctt View Post

Time, effort and real $ too.

Im not saying that team lava will abandon city story for city story metro but the developers focus will defiantly shift to the newer version.

Btw it would he nice if cs metro was on android as im in australia as android use overtook ios 8 months ago

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast