View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Can we create a Side thread about everyones experience with the Weekend Warrior so we can leave the goal thread less polluted. Side goals work in game right so why not Side Threads
    I think this is an excellent idea!!!

For anyone needing help or having problems in using the Weekend Warrior correctly can find immediately the indicated thread as timer will be on and no time to waste reading through the whole forum to find various posts.

I know we find instructions on first page but most times problems are resolved with the help of other players comments, as not all games are running the same.. extra comments may be helpful in such moments as not all the time this feature is running smoothly.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-04-18 at 10:27 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

who/where is rocket?another skunkupine?rocket jr is a goal+we could also craft 1xlittle spring skunkupea,but rocket?
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Executive Chef
    I posted on energy-droppers but moved to suggestion thread as discussion is not part of this event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I am so discouraged right now. I focused on chopping trees during the weekend warrior, thinking to get rid of that part of the event, and now it turns out that I still need to chop them in order to get the scented petals... Auuugh!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    KOLAKID2...Thank you for posting all that stuff. I'v been trying to get goal 7 done but it goes on and onnnn, whilst I was anticipating/dreading what comes next lol. Now I know. More floral garlands...waaahhh!!
    Thanks again☆

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I posted on energy-droppers but moved to suggestion thread as discussion is not part of this event.

Thanks! Energy is needed for everything inc events so it would have been good to have a copy of your info here too for quick reference.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thanks! Energy is needed for everything inc events so it would have been good to have a copy of your info here too for quick reference.
    There is also a nugget on it, see the Hub section 2.

I do post energy consumption for a given event most of the time. I have not done it for this one as I still work on the pics collection.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-05-18 at 01:24 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

You do a lot for us ShibuyaCloth and I am very grateful for the info and your time spent on it all☆

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    COPY AS REQUESTED:

Another and important discussion which has come up during the flower event thread:

Would be a seperate thread to be officially opened referring and controlling the various energy drops of Alis, Dalies or others, and tables kept.

For most players who possess a flock of energy-giving characters have made personal investments spending REAL money during their years of play and dedication to their game.

These features should not be alterated as are legal, private additions.. through buying wholeprice or during sales, offered by the game.. and not classified as gifts obtained through events or lucky drops.

It's not correct to 'touch-up' such drops.. as is a private investment.. anyone can choose.. at their personal choice.. spending real money which has been sold, then paid for a certain use in play.

Controls could help to record this feature which now seems 'under target' and a clear move to reduce former enery-droppers.

I'll add here and completely agree that energy-droppers of 2-energy are highly ridiculous for the price paid.. and should be sold at much less, instead of offering empty promises and false publicity. Exactly 1 energy gained should be gifted prizes and not for sale.

Older players know exactly what their bought energy-droppers give and should be kept at that standard.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    You do a lot for us ShibuyaCloth and I am very grateful for the info and your time spent on it all☆
    I think ShibuyaCloth should receive an applause for her devoted work for us.
    And also another applause for our mod SW.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74