Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: July 22 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: July 22 2015

Anyone excited for today's preview? I wasn't excited by last week's LTO since I got the same stuff during Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Attachment 22107

New offer.
    India contains the liveliest cities and most historic culture; this South Asian country is known for flavorful spices and exotic tastes. Take your Customers on a flavor trip around the world with the Masala Chef in Restaurant Story!
    Spice up your Store with these new items:

• Mango Lassi decoration
    • Tandoor Ovens decoration
    • Indian Lamp wall decoration
    Last edited by jandtandn; 07-24-15 at 12:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I always get somewhat excited for a look at the newest update--I hope it's both cute and affordable (I'm often disappointed, but never lose hope!)

I'm saving for a big remodel in the fall, though, so if I don't like whatever comes out, it's only going to help me to keep saving.

Executive Chef
    I'm expecting disappointment. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it is another box or all extremely high priced gems items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I'm expecting disappointment. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it is another box or all extremely high priced gems items.
    Or an appliance for gems again....

Executive Chef
    i've decided to be positive for the next few hours! it's going to be reasonably priced fun summery content and new recipes on the standard appliances

(am i fooling anyone?)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef

India contains the liveliest cities and most historic culture; this South Asian country is known for flavorful spices and exotic tastes. Take your Customers on a flavor trip around the world with the Masala Chef in Restaurant Story!
    Spice up your Store with these new items:

Mango Lassi decoration
    Tandoor Ovens decoration
    Indian Lamp wall decoration
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-21-15 at 02:07 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).

Executive Chef
    I hope the oven isn't for gems!! We neeed more recipes to master

Executive Chef
    lamps are popping behind doors again. does no one look at this stuff?

anyway, i like but don't love it. except the floor, i love that (i'm betting gems for those tiles though). i admit i've never cooked indian food, but if someone else has, what is he tossing in the air? i didn't know naan (or something else) was made that way.

i bet it's a new version for android! and they've only had one gem oven in RS, and two in BS, is that right? (not including the fruit bar thing.) i'd bet on a gem oven too if that's the case.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-21-15 at 02:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    2 ovens for gems was already in Rs and Bs... So if they continue this way get to he---ll with them

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    hmm i doubt theyre selling anything ill use for my rs
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast