Page 216 of 301 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by comet78 View Post
    I would like to say I'm one also who will not spend real money to play a virtual game. Part of the challenge is to see how far one can go without the $ spent. I have found one egg. Still working on hatching it. I am starting to believe if you have all 3 you have spent $
    I finally got all three eggs after 52 adventures. I didn't spend any money to get the eggs, but I did use about 400 gems. (When I think back, I wonder why I didn't just purchase the eggs at the start. Oh well, where's the fun in that?). As embarrassing as this is to say, I haven't spent any money on this game. All my gems came from adventures, and from my purple cow/dragon.

I did run out of mithril on day one and it's been a battle having enough seeds (I think I had six conservatories at one time). As frustrating as this goal was, I felt a sense of accomplishment when I finally received the third egg this morning. There's still a few days left, I wish you and everybody else still trying good luck!

Glimmergate and Aggwynn thanks for making Castle Story so much fun. I've had this game from the start and it just keeps getting better. It does get frustrating at times, but there's nothing wrong with that. I only play games I enjoy and I don't mind supporting games I play. Next paycheck I think I'm going to buy me gems so I can get a mithril dragon.

Oh-I've been following the forum since March and I really like all the tips you guys leave. Especially how to get jewels fast. I had 40 treasure troves saved for 200 jewels timed goal.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-30-14 at 12:21 PM. Reason: incorrect info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comet78 View Post
    I would like to say I'm one also who will not spend real money to play a virtual game. Part of the challenge is to see how far one can go without the $ spent. I have found one egg. Still working on hatching it. I am starting to believe if you have all 3 you have spent $
    Why does it matter? It's a decision each of us makes.
    Last edited by roguebee; 05-30-14 at 12:21 PM. Reason: First try didn't read right.

Executive Chef
    HEY! Welcome to the forum, fluffybutter007 (cute name! You must be a secret agent butter fluffer lol!) )
    I was shy at first to post, too ...and then... Well, now ya can't shut me up lol
    (And yes, I hear you naysayers in the bushes whispering "shuddup already, NWK!" Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Lol I just want poeple who enjoy playing this CS to relax, there's many way to find those eggs Mickey D's is one of the options lol. When the mountian is infront of our way don't try to go through it, sometime try to go around it will make our life much easier Yay! I think I will go to McDonald's for lunch today too lol.

I think you and I need to flip some burgers to get that second Ultramarine egg, becasue that second egg is no where to be found. I think we many need to spend that 250 gems if we want it.
    McDonald's for lunch, HA!

...and I am sooooo with ya! I really don't get why people wanna gripe about spending a few bucks on this game, if they truly enjoy playing it. Granted, I didn't spend anything to get my dragon eggs but I *have* purchased gems before (prolly more than I *should* lol) & I simply consider it my entertainment expense....why? Cuz it entertains me lol.
    Anybody who goes to the cinema knows how much it is to see a movie & get some popcorn & a Coke. I'd rather go the cheaper route there (as in $0 cuz I can get a FREE movie from my DVR & watch it on my TV at home lol) & spend a little money on what I DO enjoy. CS is 1 of those things. To each his own. Live & let live & hush about it already lol!

....you're hunting for the 2nd ultramarine too? Lol, yee-ha!
    If I don't get it by the last minute in the end, I might (read: probably will lol) fork over the 250 gems for that extra egg & might not, my choice.
    CHOICES, people! Lol

Which, by the way, it would be reeeeeeally helpful to know WHEN that "last minute" is!
    Aggwynn! glimmergate! ANYBODY from TeamLava!
    We know the event ends on 6/1 but WHEN on 6/1?? - 12:01AM? 11:59PM? Somewhere inbetween?
    WHEN???????????
    lol, us fanatics need to KNOW these things!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I need advice. My last quest will be done in 30 min. If I don't get the 3rd egg then, would I be better buying it or the Wizard School?? Help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

Which, by the way, it would be reeeeeeally helpful to know WHEN that "last minute" is!
    Aggwynn! glimmergate! ANYBODY from TeamLava!
    We know the event ends on 6/1 but WHEN on 6/1?? - 12:01AM? 11:59PM? Somewhere inbetween?
    WHEN???????????
    lol, us fanatics need to KNOW these things!
    Often timed goals end at 4am TL time - that's midday for me in the UK - and although I can't check as the goal has gone for me now, I'm sure I noticed the "day" would change around midday for the first few days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    Ok, I need advice. My last quest will be done in 30 min. If I don't get the 3rd egg then, would I be better buying it or the Wizard School?? Help!
    Depend on how much you like the dragons. Wizard school is much more useful. But the dragons are time limit items, the Wizard school always there for us to buy.
    Last edited by tuskmage; 05-30-14 at 12:39 PM.

As has happened with previous timed events, sometimes the timer isn't even close to the expiration time and the event ends hours before it's supposed to.

**So I'd also like to know when the event is going to expire exactly.**

I'm just gonna have to buy the last 2 eggs, I guess, if I really want them since I still have only one poor, lonely flare dragon at this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Often timed goals end at 4am TL time - that's midday for me in the UK - and although I can't check as the goal has gone for me now, I'm sure I noticed the "day" would change around midday for the first few days.
    June 1, 4AM PST
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Can I have more than 1of same dragon

Thanks, Glimmergate