Page 182 of 301 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Fashion Designer
    I thought I'd pull up the following posts buried on page 38 of this thread. They give a comprehensive list of all the ways you can meet the jewel requirements for the ultramarine egg.

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I was wondering that as well. You can get jewels from the Mines (Sparkling and Deep), Sabina's House, the Jeweler, Toll Vault, Rock Croppings, Iron Rich Rock, Dark Cave Formation (20 gems), crafting in the Magic Forge and I'm sure I forgot sth.
    So building several Jewels may help, chopping down Rocks like mad and crafting will be my choices and -naturally- collecting from the above buildings. Oh I forgot the Treasure Troves!
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It's possible, but may require a little planning. For one, wait until after 1st of june to move on with this, or until you have all 3 eggs.
    - Be sure you are maxed on jewels when you start.
    - Make sure you can collect from your mines all day long for two days.
    - If you can, buy more jewelllers.
    - Remember to collect from Sabinas house.
    - Do adventures to the ancient vault, have it ready to collect when you start the quest. This adventure usually drops jewels.
    - Save your treasure troves until you need them, they contain lots of jewels.
    - Chop all kinds of rocks and deep cave formations.
    - Ask you friends to start sending you jewels, don't collect your gifts for 6/7 days until you start the quest. The system usually saves your incoming gifts for a week or up to a maximum of 20. This alone should give you 18/20 jewels ready to collect.
    - If you have the 4th shard and have allowed your coal supply to build up again, you can craft jewels in the magic forge.
    - You can do exchanges with Belladonna, this usually gives you jewels.
    - Collect from sir piggy and your regular dragon(s).

All in all I think it's very doable and you don't even need to do everything on the list to get all 200 jewels.
    You might also want to think of ways to get extra energy if you're going to be chopping a lot of rocks - fruit trade and meat trade in royal exchange, visiting neighbors, alicorns if you have them, leveling up if you time it right, wizard schools, and collecting from adventures.
    Last edited by Seriously700; 05-28-14 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    You can hatch it if you haven't fed the baby dragon you have already hatched. I hatched two ultramarine eggs today and can still get others as long as I don't feed the babies I have. Going to keep going on adventures until time runs out. There is no limit so you can hatch as many eggs as you can get.
    Thanks for answering... But I had fed and finished the day prior of acquiring second egg. So I'll have this ultramarine egg staring at me in my inventory forever???
    PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO, TEAMLAVA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Sorry to hear but if you ever read at least the first page of the thread you would know it long time ago .

There are so many ppl who wont read only complaining "if i would know " perhaps next time they would read the thread sometimes .
    I check it all the time, but after the third day knowing all I needed, I was so concentrated in getting living wood that I didn't come back. NEVER do they EVER let you have more than one in any of these things... The one time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Thanks for answering... But I had fed and finished the day prior of acquiring second egg. So I'll have this ultramarine egg staring at me in my inventory forever???
    PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO, TEAMLAVA!!!!
    Consider yourself lucky! Lots of people haven't gotten one egg, so to complain of having two is kinda...well, rude. There was an entire thread dedicated to hatching a second egg. Sorry, but having something in inventory isn't the end of the world. I have lots of stuff in inventory that I don't use and never look at. Scissors, anyone?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    I've been on over 40 adventures and still no sparkling egg! I'm starting to wonder if I do get it that will I have enough time to finish before the end of the time limit?
    Last edited by KasiaH30; 05-28-14 at 02:57 PM.

Hi, I think somebody might have asked this one before, but I am thinking about buying me the Sparkling egg or the matrix egg. Which one is better? What do the dragons drop?
    Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, try and remember that this is a pretty stressful set of quests this go around. Please refrain from insulting or attacking other members' posts.

Some venting is allowed!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Hello, fellow travelers of time and space! I sent out my last adventure last night before I went to bed, and this morning when I collected I was thinking, "okay, this is it! If I don't get it now I'm done." And it was and I am. I got my final, sparkly egg! It was my 50th adventure. Yes, 50! I kept all my troves so I'd know exactly. At least they will make doing the jewel part of the hatching easier.

OMG I know others enjoyed this, but I feel like I've been run over by a truck today after six days of worry, anger, frustration, hope, lack of sleep and disappointment. I am completely traumatized. I am soooo happy I don't have to go on another one of those dang blasted adventures, and I hope I never have to see another dragon egg in my life! I may even wait a day or two to try to recover before I continue with the hatching process.

It can be done, and for those poor souls out there who are still trying, good luck!

TL, please don't do this again. I'm not sure I'd live through the experience.
    Congratulations. There is still hope for me. Still 4 odd days to go. Good luck everyone. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KasiaH30 View Post
    I've been on over 40 adventures and still no sparkling egg! I'm starting to wonder if I do get it that will I have enough time to finish before the end of the time limit?
    Katsina, you don't have to hatch the egg in the next 4 days. If you get the egg, you can take your time hatching it. If you feel ambitious, you can hatch them, but the original 10 day limit is just to get the eggs.

Good luck, still waiting for sparky to show up myself.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, try and remember that this is a pretty stressful set of quests this go around. Please refrain from insulting or attacking other members' posts.

Some venting is allowed!
    Agreed! I myself like this quest even though it's been stressful! Please have more like this in the future maybe with a new animal or with the alicorns! Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to get these dragons!