Page 162 of 301 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Frusty, frusty, frusty

I was planning to try this adventure the way it should be done, that's it, without looking at this forum for clues, and everything was going fine until I got my first egg. I completed the mission and I hatched it. It was a flare dragon, by the way, no problems with that. But in the mean time I have tried to get more eggs but no luck. I find making the sword very expensive, because of the mithril thing. It takes 2 days and 50 silver to get a piece. (I guess a mithril dragon will drop mithril but sadly I do not have any), but anyway, i was trying to research adamant so I had a dozen pieces, now all of them but a couple have gone. It seems to me that until you have hatched one egg and grow the dragon into an adult form you cannot be granted with another egg, that is my impression..

I kept trying anyway until I had my second egg, I was expecting one of the two I am missing but I got another pyre egg.

I do not what to do with it, there is no way to hatch it, I looked all over my kingdom but I couldn't find anywhere or any way to hatch it.

SO PLEASE, COULD ANY GRACEFUL SOUL TELL ME HOW CAN I HATCH MY SECOND PYRE EGG? MAY GOD PAY YOU WITH A LOT OF CHILDREN.

Sorry, but I am not reading the 150 plus pages of this thread, It would be nice if a person who has read them and know how to solve my problem post it here.

Thanks.
    Hi tromalyt,

This is the relieve at bit from the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Also, all 3 eggs drop independently of each other. Whether or not you have one does not affect your chances of getting the others.
    So if you have an unhatched egg of one type it won't prevent you from getting an egg of a different type.

For long threads where you don't want to read the first page (to avoid spoilers) you can use the search thread functionality. When you're in the thread look at the tool bar under the thread name. Click on search this thread and you'll be promoted to put in your search term. This will bring back only the posts that meet the criteria you searched for.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Got pyre egg on 1st attempt and ultramarine on 12th attempt, but can't get the elusive 3rd egg! Done 45 adventures now and still no sign of the 3rd egg

Fashion Designer
    On my 38th and 39th adventure to to Pyre Caverns now... yay �� Just looking for the last egg.

Rhino Keeper
    If I have all three hatched dragons, is there really any reason to try and collect more eggs? I now have a second ultramarine egg and no way to hatch it. Is it the general opinion to stop the adventures as there is not way to hatch any additional eggs? Or is there some belief that TL will give us a way to hatch them at some time?

History tells us the dragons will be available to purchase for gems in the market after the event timer runs out. That is my opinion based on past events, that was never stated by TL anywhere. I just wanted to make that clear. That's what I think will happen, not that it will happen. Please do not misread my statement.

For anyone who has received the Ultramarine Egg...does the Polaris North Adventure remain in the Keep/Court after you go on the 4 adventures and/or the 2 days expires?

If anyone is curious, I began the quest on the first day and received the Ultramarine egg on my 24th adventure. Even though I was well prepared with stockpiles of many items, I didn't have any vital extract prepared and that will be my undoing. I might be able to do an adventure a day for the rest of the timed quest, but don't hold out hope to get the third egg. I think 2 of 3 is pretty lucky and will just be happy with that!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post
    For anyone who has received the Ultramarine Egg...does the Polaris North Adventure remain in the Keep/Court after you go on the 4 adventures and/or the 2 days expires?

If anyone is curious, I began the quest on the first day and received the Ultramarine egg on my 24th adventure. Even though I was well prepared with stockpiles of many items, I didn't have any vital extract prepared and that will be my undoing. I might be able to do an adventure a day for the rest of the timed quest, but don't hold out hope to get the third egg. I think 2 of 3 is pretty lucky and will just be happy with that!
    No you get 4 adventures and that's it - you have to use exchange for the remaining snow you need.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sjgz314 View Post
    It disappears and the Polarian Trade opens up in the Royal Exchange for Forever Snow. Each trade will give you 4-6 Forever Snow, some Water and a Trade Ticket.

Once you hatch and pet/feed your Matrix Dragon twice, the Trade will disappear.

I actually put my baby Matrix dragon in storage (I did not tend it twice to complete the last quest), so that I can do the Polarian Trade repeatedly for Trade Tickets since (in my opinion) it's easier to trade Gingerbread Men and Hot Chocolate than doing the Milk/Eggs Trade.
    Last edited by eepopp; 05-27-14 at 03:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    If I have all three hatched dragons, is there really any reason to try and collect more eggs? I now have a second ultramarine egg and no way to hatch it. Is it the general opinion to stop the adventures as there is not way to hatch any additional eggs? Or is there some belief that TL will give us a way to hatch them at some time?
    If you have all 3 Dragons, the only reason to do more Pyre quests is to get eggs for souvenirs and get Treasure Troves that may rarely drop Large Diamonds and Expansion Permits.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm level 37, but I don't have a Potion of Gils in my shop, what do I need to do to unlock it?

And is it worth it to give the Baron the gold apple? I only have one and don't know if I should save it...
    Anyone? I realy don't know why I have the Potion of Gills....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    And is it worth it to give the Baron the gold apple? I only have one and don't know if I should save it...
    Anaboe, how many gems does it say to skip the golden apple? I sent my last one out for trade a whole back and haven't had another one fall out of the tree yet. I don't want to continue on to the timed parts that require the GA if its a lot of gems or unskipable.

Or if someone else knows/remembers...

Thanks!
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.