Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke?s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(
    I tried to visit you to see the Duke’s Lair but it took me to your old kingdom.
    Could you please visit me so I can come see?
    Thanks

Mainly I am wondering it is 2x2 or 3x3?
    Animated? (...those torches... )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I don?t think they want us to finish any time soon. Unless you get the page on the first visit
    Hope you get the Spellbook Page on the first try. 22 Hours is a long time to wait.

Rhino Keeper
    I need sympathy — I’ve been frantically trying to get enough expansion permits to expand to the area. It wasn’t until ten minutes ago that I realized I didn’t need to expand TO the area and then expand the area ... all that hard work!! All that wasted time!! I’m so mad at me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    I need sympathy — I’ve been frantically trying to get enough expansion permits to expand to the area. It wasn’t until ten minutes ago that I realized I didn’t need to expand TO the area and then expand the area ... all that hard work!! All that wasted time!! I’m so mad at me!
    Don't be mad at yourself. I expanded to one plot that was not necessary before I realized what was going on. We all make mistakes in this game. Cheer up. You are in good company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've collected from study circle twice since starting part 2. No compasses at all. Will they drop during part 2 or just continued original drops?
    I just finished Part 1 and got a Dark Compass from the Study Circle.

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from the new dragon & received scissors & flowers. Suppose that means we will need them after part 4? Also received the compass & spellbook. Great collection.

Rhino Keeper
    I get fang beasts every time I even touch a cow! I have one parked right now as I do not need the bottled shadows anymore-at least for now. So funny how it is so different for each person.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I get fang beasts every time I even touch a cow! I have one parked right now as I do not need the bottled shadows anymore-at least for now. So funny how it is so different for each person.
    It's the age-old S8 Feast or Famine dilemma! When we need the beasts to spawn, they mysteriously disappear...when we no longer do, back they come in droves!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    It's the age-old S8 Feast or Famine dilemma! When we need the beasts to spawn, they mysteriously disappear...when we no longer do, back they come in droves!!
    I haven't started this challenge as yet and I can't touch my animals without getting a fangbeast spawn. I wish I could send them all on vacation to everybody else's kingdoms until I need them. Sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    I would buy the new value pack if it gave more books, but it’s only 4, which will not help. I have collected since this journey started, usually 3 times a day, and have only received 8 out of the 22 needed. All I know is I must have the most unlucky kingdom. ��