Thread: Missing animal skins

Executive Chef

Missing animal skins

Hi, my little one wanted to change the skin (dress up) the cows. But now that she's done, I can't find the hula skirt skin in my storage and I want to put it back on the cows as this is my favorite one. I've done the usual force close several times. Any help would be appreciated

Executive Chef
    When you go into the Edit menu to change the skin, have you tried dragging the row of skins to the left? My layout is different from the one posted in the Farm Activities and Features Guide, so it might also be different from yours...the Hula skin shows up immediately for me, but perhaps it might be off-screen for you?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi, my little one wanted to change the skin (dress up) the cows. But now that she's done, I can't find the hula skirt skin in my storage and I want to put it back on the cows as this is my favorite one. I've done the usual force close several times. Any help would be appreciated
    You will be able to see that skin by going into Edit mode as suggested by PookieBear50. FYI when you win the skin for the first time, it is stored in your cellar but after you have used it, it disappears from the cellar and goes into your skin list in Edit mode. Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Pookie and rynetory! I found it. Still had a hard time. So thought I'd clarify for anyone else who is as slow on the uptake as me. Go into edit mode, then touch the animals you want to change (there will be NO arrows showing like in usual edit mode) THEN the skins list shows up at the bottom of the screen. Tap the skin you want. Again, thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Good, you found them. Thanks for the update.