Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Horrible update..loss of block feature

Rhino Keeper

Horrible update..loss of block feature

So is there going to be a "Fix" to this "fix?" Cus I've lost my block feature, I have no way to unblock those who've been blocked, and my wall is disproportionate to the size of the screen verses the size of the text. Please just put things back the way they were!!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Nightclub Owner
    I still have my block button.

But I don't understand why everything is so BIG in this update. The Design menu is almost a quarter of the screen for heaven's sake.

And why is that "News" thing floating in the middle of my screen like that?

And why, why why did they mess with gifting? You now don't have the option to choose what you send back to your neighbours when you "gift back". When I click gift back I only have the option of sending coloured plastic. To choose a gift I have to go into my neighbour list and gift from there. So NOT cool.

The inventory looks different as well. Easier to scroll through.

Nightclub Owner
    So I tested the "block" button to make sure it was actually working.

It works alright.

Of course, now I can't unblock my neighbour. So that's NOT good since this was only a test. TL can you please sort this out? We used to be able to undo this.

Nightclub Owner
    And some of my wall decor have turned into "blinking" decor. This one in particular blinks on and off.

This second one only shows up when I'm in design mode.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-26-15 at 10:03 AM.

Lol, wow bobbyrae you tested all the "improvement"! Nice job! XD Now, let's send colored plastic for everyone! =x Although I don't use the gift back option. I mass gift from the neighbor list instead. But you need to tap on the check box for gifting instead.

Ah, so that's the free gems icon everyone is talking about. Too bad, I don't have it in both of my games.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Block/unblock is working fine for me . If you want to gift/request you need to tab the square not the name it works for me . And did anyone realize the (Watch Ad to speed up) button when you tab on something you cook

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Lol, wow bobbyrae you tested all the "improvement"! Nice job! XD Now, let's send colored plastic for everyone! =x Although I don't use the gift back option. I mass gift from the neighbor list instead. But you need to tap on the check box for gifting instead.

Ah, so that's the free gems icon everyone is talking about. Too bad, I don't have it in both of my games.
    I do mass gift most of the times. But some neighbours are building things and so I like to send them whatever I know they need, to help them along. So I do use the gift back button a lot I fear.

As for the gem button, maybe it's there in your games, but maybe like my wall decor it's just playing hide and seek!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpr102 View Post
    Block/unblock is working fine for me . If you want to gift/request you need to tab the square not the name it works for me . And did anyone realize the (Watch Ad to speed up) button when you tab on something you cook
    I don't understand. I accept a gift. This is what happens:

And I hit "gift back" and this is what now happens:

This is what used to happen (had to use bakery story...sorry) :

That whole second step is now gone.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-26-15 at 11:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone missed the ever-important QA step on this release! How embarrassing.

See the bugs thread regarding this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-1-7-6-Issues
    TL/S8 supposedly looking into it.
    I got around the return gifting issue by gifting from the nbrs restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So I tested the "block" button to make sure it was actually working.

It works alright.

Of course, now I can't unblock my neighbour. So that's NOT good since this was only a test. TL can you please sort this out? We used to be able to undo this.
    ~~~Try tapping on the name or right next to it. I was able to unblock someone that way.

And wish my gifting screen looked like that!!! Mine looks like this:
    Attachment 21140

Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Someone missed the ever-important QA step on this release! How embarrassing.
    Interns let loose with coding....lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-26-15 at 11:53 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast