Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll be able to post the goals in a couple of hours. Back soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Cheese and rice!! 400 gems for the flamingo!!! That. Is. Crazy. Town. Love the graphics on this Flamingo Fiasco. So Valentinesy and adorable.

New Resident
    I sped mine up, and got nothing but 100 coins. The next goal is to collect 5 amora flowers so that could take forever even with the 6 amora plants. All aimed at forcing you to spend 400 gems on the flamingo would be my guess, and that is certainly not going to happen this time for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koalakim View Post
    I sped mine up, and got nothing but 100 coins. The next goal is to collect 5 amora flowers so that could take forever even with the 6 amora plants. All aimed at forcing you to spend 400 gems on the flamingo would be my guess, and that is certainly not going to happen this time for me.
    I sped up an amorabush not realizing I had to collect 5 amoraflowers. It dropped one, my other four bushes were ready to collect a few minutes ago and just minutes later the previous bush was ready again, so out of 7 bush visits, I have 2 roses.... so I get to try again in an hour and a half. *deep breaths*

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I figured that was why. Nice thought.

Here's the conundrum: I have just cleared what I'd hoped would be my last tree. Unfortunately I need 2 more. Now I will have a tree I can't store and can't clear without wasting 58 energy after I've finished the event. Hmmm. Trying to decide which I prefer.

The Amoratrees will be storable post event

Executive Chef
    GAAAAH! Bizarre reset happened; I made 2 floral beams & got goal credit, then 2 floral blocks, now making the bridge....but the game reset just after I started the bridge, so I have to make 2 more each of blocks & beams before the goal will complete!
    I know we have to make 2 bridges anyway, but wonky software makes me nervous...
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-06-20 at 05:48 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Do you know where we can buy the Amoratree from? Bought one. Need another... cant find it anywhere! 😳

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    Do you know where we can buy the Amoratree from? Bought one. Need another... cant find it anywhere! 
    It was near the very end of the Featured stuff, but I bought the max & now it's not showing up anymore.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    The decorations are from last year?s Valentines event I pulled out the sweetheart shack and cupid items that had a timer along with a couple of others that I liked

Nightclub Owner
    Am I the only one that really dislikes the items with absurdly low (and seemingly arbitrary) caps? Why only 5 Amoratrees? I normally purchase extra event choppables to use later as decos but I can't do anything with a measly five trees! I was really looking forward to getting a bunch to mix with my Heartblooms to create a sort of Valentine's forest.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast