Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That was my first (hopeful) guess too!
    But SpiritWind posted it will drop 15.000 Coins per week.
    Fingers crossed that it drops both!

(Even if it doesnt, I like it as deco.)

The candy cane tufkins info from the barons tent says that they drop materials OR energy, but they drop both every time. (I love them!)

Rhino Keeper
    This event was impossible for me to finish over the busy holiday season, due to low Troll Camp drops. I am sitting this next one out--I don't care what they promise the prizes will do. My Greta that I worked for has dropped a couple of earthen potions (super easy to make) & one earthen block. I'd really hoped for better earthen materials. I have a lot of buildings to upgrade. It's time to really work on the academy story line & expansions.

Fashion Designer
    For a 7 day timer it needs to drop energy or it’s going into storage. I have plenty of coin droppers and don’t really need another one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That was my first (hopeful) guess too!
    But SpiritWind posted it will drop 15.000 Coins per week.
    Argh. : ) 15k is still a great return for one energy, though. MUCH better looking than the millionaire club statue that costs a mil, unsurprisingly, and drops only 12.8k a week. I like the gnome drops too; everything is staying out and I expanded to make room for it. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

For those looking for Balto in storage:

Balto is a walker!

S8 you need to change the wording to state 'check your Town Hall or Game Board!!!!

Have you not seen all the players looking for the walker in storage this time & all the other times you used this template??
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    For a 7 day timer it needs to drop energy or it’s going into storage. I have plenty of coin droppers and don’t really need another one.
    I have enough coins! I have been a member of this group since 1992 and was playing prior to that. I don't need coins!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

Balto is a walker!

S8 you need to change the wording to state 'check your Town Hall or Game Board!!!!

Have you not seen all the players looking for the walker in storage this time & all the other times you used this template??
    That makes too much sense for it to be implemented though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    For a 7 day timer it needs to drop energy or it?s going into storage. I have plenty of coin droppers and don?t really need another one.
    It should be a regular white Ali disguised as a snow globe! Smh. Talk about an unwelcome surprise!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the cat, but YET AGAIN s8 has made it pointless for me to spend money on their game. Day one, in 7th place, this isn't terribly hard to push ahead, but the top three players already have a thousand more points then me.

Well, i won't but anything to boost my points, the odds are extremely against me winning a cat, so i already quit that event!

Go ahead s8, keep offering prizes to only a very few people. I will just play the regular free version. You don't want me to have prizes, good, i guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

Balto is a walker!

Well said meme1098! It's very misleading.
    Think of all the players who are not on the forum and are frustrated, sad and/ or angry they didn't get the promised cute reindeer.
    I don't know anything about coding, but changing the text doesn't seem a very big effort.