Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Neighbor requests stress me out. I have great neighbors BUT this game and its random-ness are completely unpredictable when it comes to needing these requests. I’ve been so happy that lately they don’t ask for 20. Normally 15 now... and here we are needing 20 again.

I keep reading that we can now ask more than 21 neighbors a day. Is this true? It sounds to me that it may not be where I’m getting request that day sent 2 days ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Neighbor requests stress me out. I have great neighbors BUT this game and its random-ness are completely unpredictable when it comes to needing these requests. I’ve been so happy that lately they don’t ask for 20. Normally 15 now... and here we are needing 20 again.

I keep reading that we can now ask more than 21 neighbors a day. Is this true? It sounds to me that it may not be where I’m getting request that day sent 2 days ago.
    Stresses me also. You can ask as many neighbours as you want. I'm level 50 in one kingdom and we have to visit 40 kingdoms!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Neighbor requests stress me out. I have great neighbors BUT this game and its random-ness are completely unpredictable when it comes to needing these requests. I?ve been so happy that lately they don?t ask for 20. Normally 15 now... and here we are needing 20 again.

I keep reading that we can now ask more than 21 neighbors a day. Is this true? It sounds to me that it may not be where I?m getting request that day sent 2 days ago.
    Stresses me also. You can ask as many neighbours as you want. I'm level 50 in one kingdom and we have to visit 40 kingdoms!

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    So...I had some serious good fortune this morning. I finally got 1 gum drop bush from an Adventure. Yaaaay! I also sent out requests this morning and got them all within the hour. Which.is.really.strange. That never happens.

Yes I'm still getting requests for candy coupons and don't know if I should accept them or reject them. Maybe I should start asking those people if they sent out a request for the coupons before I accept so that I'm not innocently pushing their request for the new requests back by a day.

So so off I go to visit my forty community members. Wishing everybody(including me) more gum drops and gum drop bushes!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just had the craziest glitch. Went to sleep with 7 *** drops. Woke up and tapped on the gum drop bushes and the game rest and I only have 5 and only one bush showed it was collected from. So then I collected from the remaining bush and now I’m back to 7!!!

Anyone else having a similar problem???
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Crafting something in the Sweetheart Shack did not count toward the goal for the pink mink. It is either from the Baron?s tent or purchased with gems. I don?t think it has to be four different items as I doubled up on the direpup or whatever it?s called. I got my four from the tent as I have the cabbage hut and had about 150 cabbages. I did just get a wedding arch from the pink mink, along with coins.

Edit: I did see some posts where certain items did count, but the flash screen did say tent or market
    Crafting items in the sweetheart shack most certainly DID count towards getting the mink. If you got, from the shack or any of the valentine babies, a drop of any of the list of items you could win in the tent then those items would count towards the four items required to get the mink. Not sure if that has now been fixed to only allow items won in the tent to count.

Rhino Keeper
    Is s8 purposely holding back my candy recipe book requests because it has been hours since I requested all my neighbours and normally I have all requests in an hour or so as almost all my neighbours(from the 92 I have)are active 50+ level players so I am a bit suspicious.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Is s8 purposely holding back my candy recipe book requests because it has been hours since I requested all my neighbours and normally I have all requests in an hour or so as almost all my neighbours(from the 92 I have)are active 50+ level players so I am a bit suspicious.
    i had to force close my game and open it back up to get it to find them
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    i had skipped ahead a day. and all the subsequent chapters started the next day. but for some reason chapter 10 is making me wait a day. does that sound right?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    So, I can?t upgrade the sweet shop to level 5 despite having met all criteria for it, already sent a help thingy to s8 about it but I guess this is it for me, probably no way to finish it on time now...and yes I already tried starting the app new didn?t work