Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Flutter - 2016 Sep 30

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! I was actually just wondering when the Hummingburn would become available and this is even better! Thanks a ton! Now I just need a gem sale.

Executive Chef
    Well I bought golden flutter today. Gorgeous egg design. No where near enough food tho, that's the downside to the world event, at night times I'm planting the 8 hour crops to get tokens instead of my usual 5 hour nuts so my food supply is horrendous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well I bought golden flutter today. Gorgeous egg design. No where near enough food tho, that's the downside to the world event, at night times I'm planting the 8 hour crops to get tokens instead of my usual 5 hour nuts so my food supply is horrendous!
    Hi Silverrain, yes you are right with the feed. I do not even get my Golden flutter on Epic, because I feed what I need for Beagle Scout

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi Silverrain, yes you are right with the feed. I do not even get my Golden flutter on Epic, because I feed what I need for Beagle Scout
    There's lots of animals I want to make epic but just can't get the food these days! I normally save up to about 100 000 food, then pick an animal and go nuts on the feeding but I haven't had that much food in a while!
    A very high food yield would b much appreciated in helping evolve this gorgeous bird! I will pay lots and lots of coins!

Fashion Designer
    There's lots of animals I want to make epic but just can't get the food these days! I normally save up to about 100 000 food, then pick an animal and go nuts on the feeding but I haven't had that much food in a while!
    A very high food yield would b much appreciated in helping evolve this gorgeous bird! I will pay lots and lots of coins!
    I bought this one a few days ago and hatched... but need to wait to raise it up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I bought this one a few days ago and hatched... but need to wait to raise it up.
    I'm still raising my prize pony from the last sale. It's currently level 9 and waiting in a q for the evolution flower 🌺

Executive Chef
    Oh yes, it is very difficult to feed the treasure animals Epic (LVL 15), it would be very helpful of TL if he would let us buy food with coins.

Executive Chef
    So it's in the treasure trove now. I can't believe how small it is as a baby tho! I thought I had lost it lol

New Resident
    Anyone notice it's a golden snitch from Harry Potter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGarf View Post
    Anyone notice it's a golden snitch from Harry Potter?
    You know, I knew there was something when i looked at it but wasn't quite seeing! Now I do, so thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast