Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

I went to buy them and realized in the nick of time that it said gems and not coins! Insult to injury.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for sharing your recent feedback about the Puebla Oven and Puebla Drink Maker! We've re-released them again for a limited time, in addition to other items, in our new Item Bundle. To make sure everyone has access to these items we released the items separately for Gems. This is an effort to keep things as fair as possible for both everyone. Enjoy decorating for Cinco de Mayo!

I can understand making the decor for gems, but ovens/drink mixers? 30 for JUST 1 appliance is absolutely crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Every day could be April Fool's day in TL world Seems like this week was Extra Special Fool's week.
    Best post of the week...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie_573 View Post
    I can understand making the decor for gems, but ovens/drink mixers? 30 for JUST 1 appliance is absolutely crazy!
    I totally agree! How is that fair for everybody, not all of us have a lot of gems, and I wanted to buy a few of each but there's no way I can do that now. This makes me so .... ugh!!! Beyond mad!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    yeah dont spend it on the appliances, save the money...wait for a steam sale or donate it for a good cause! you get WAY more out of that amount of money that way!
    I'm still out of the loop on what a steam sale is lol

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I'm still out of the loop on what a steam sale is lol
    pc games loool
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    well now everyone has a chance to buy it now. isnt that what you alll wanted?
    Not sure if this comment was meant to be condescending or you just really missed the point of the uproar which was more about fairness and lackvof company response. And releasing these items now for gems to people that could not get them on the release snafu for coins is not fair. 30 gems to be able to earn six per appliance??? Nah.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Not sure if this comment was meant to be condescending or you just really missed the point of the uproar which was more about fairness and lackvof company response. And releasing these items now for gems to people that could not get them on the release snafu for coins is not fair. 30 gems to be able to earn six per appliance??? Nah.
    it was meant for everyone wanting the chance to buy them, now everyone has a chance.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

well now everyone has a chance to buy it now. isnt that what you alll wanted?
    True, but they shouldve made it for purchase with coins not 30 gems apiece! That's ridiculous! Just sayin

Fashion Designer
    it was meant for everyone wanting the chance to buy them, now everyone has a chance.
    great idea. lets take that a step further. here you go people...water, 1l = 20 cents. but NOT for everyone...just some. oooh we re so sorry.....we re fair, we care....here we will re-release water for you..... 1l - we ll take your car in return.
    THAT's what they re doing! yes, i clearly exaggerated (so please dont come back with "its just a game..., how can you compare rl to game"etc. was just in order to get the point across. but its the SAME PRINCIPLE!

ooh you like that do you? lets remove it from the market and offer it to you again, but for way more than before.....but hey, we re fair since now everyone can have it. lamest excuse ever XD