Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My game stops loading at 29%

Rhino Keeper
    If you delete and reinstall do you lose everything? Do you start over? If so I am requesting a refund for gems not used! I have a screenshot from the last time I was able to get on and dumping this game!

Grand Emperor
    DrP4ever, tdduytsc, karengar, dragon8888888

Sorry guys that this update isnt working for you. Would you mind deleting your version 1.2.6 and installing it again? Please let me know how it goes for you. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    If you delete and reinstall do you lose everything?
    Nope, you wont lost your progress with reinstallation. Just so you know, your game progress is saved on the Storm8 servers. As safety precaution, I'll advise you to make sure you have set your Storm8 ID and password. Reinstallation is a very simple 2 minute process. Hope this helps.

Still suck on version 1.2.6 I've submitted a request to ensure that my game is attached to my account ID. Had some problems changing devices a while back and lost all progress on a different game. So I'd rather wait and see to avoid the bother of having to recover everything.

I updated to 1.2.6 and now my game won't load. It gets stuck at 29%.
    Last edited by Soundfreak; 11-07-16 at 07:56 AM.

3 days now... still no fix?

If the game ever returns... Storm 8 should gift us gems for the inconvenience and lost time expanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Nope, you wont lost your progress with reinstallation. Just so you know, your game progress is saved on the Storm8 servers. As safety precaution, I'll advise you to make sure you have set your Storm8 ID and password. Reinstallation is a very simple 2 minute process. Hope this helps.
    I've only been assigned a number id for Dream City. I must have missed something but it's never allowed me to add my user name. Will this effect my reload?? And, will there be another update to correct the problem? Not sure if it's best to wait to be positive I do not lose my progress and gems

I'm in!! Just tried it again and it's working.

I am not able to load game. Only goes to 29% then stalls

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast