Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    The 5 baits that you received as a reward are completely useless. This is the first event that I can remember where we received such a useless item as a reward. I have given up collecting from the chickens since I have all the feathers that I need and sold off the extras. Stopped harvesting the catnip since it doesn't look like I will get to the next level. I am also going to have to stop plane deliveries as well I have all the sisal balls I need and I had 6 orders in the last day that wanted gold ore.

If I every make it to the final level I could easily finish since I have all the silver and iron ore and plenty of rubies.

Someone posted that the drop rate for tools increased on the deliveries but I make 20 deliveries and only received one pickaxe. I did pick up the ruby from Stormie's shop but again I didn't need it.

Team Lava - You need to put gold ore in every slot in Stormie's shop to make up for the useless Purrfect Bait that you gave as a reward.
    I posted that the pickaxes drop had increased. Sadly, since I've moved to the level where I need gold, the drop has decreased. These events can be tough, I'm on what seems like a tough level now, but don't give up and you can sell your extra sisal balls to help others. I got one feather from 12 chickens at one collection, then got three feathers next collection. It's random, I guess, like most events it seems like we will not win the prize and I seriously thought I wasn't going to win the turtle in the last event, but I kept trying and eventually got him. Keep going and good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    This is absurd. Is there anyway we can request they increase the gold drop. It's non-existent. Gone through 80 mining tools, I don't have much left, and still need 9 more. It cost 180 gems to skip making the baits, which I'm not paying that much, just for 1 part of a goal to skip.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    Lol! Have your chickens been text messaging my chickens? Yesterday they were being so good giving me lots of those lovely feathers for the birdy toy but now I need them for the fishy, they've gone on strike! One feather from 12 chickens and even she who gave it got a funny look from the others. The little rebels. I'm worried my sheep will follow suite as I've been needing so much white wool. I did try using some spare pink wool to substitute and even some llama wool but Piper saw me behind the barn, trying to stuff it into the birdies and threatened to report me to quality control. I think I'll go grab a pb&j sandwich and a glass of cider, just go sit with Jed by the pond and ask him if there's any way of making purrfect lures without using gold... Eggs anyone? Lovely fresh eggs for sale....
    Sorry about that. I'll try to take their phones away. Will have to check the new contract. I have a feeling it will actually include upgrades to their phones. I hope the cows and pigs don't hear about this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by arat6210 View Post
    Please help. I am on the second step of this quest and when I collect catnip it is not adding it. I am on my last mouse for this step. I have remade the catnip enough times to have 12 but it won't increase keeps showing 6 then when I replant it goes to 4. When I collect again and replant it goes back to 4. It will not go past 6. It is not increasing. Is this so catnip cannot be sold? Or do I have another issue? I do not have any in the studio
    Can you check again to make sure? You get 2 per harvest from the coin plot and you'll need 1 to replant so it increases by 1 catnip per plot. Catnip can be sold so keep a lookout in your newspapers. Please let me know if you are still having issues with your catnip by reporting in the bugs forum. Hope it works for you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    So yesterday, when I told the sheep I needed to keep collecting wool from them to make the feather toys, they pulled out the union contract they signed the last time I kept shearing them for an event. Now, I see them jumping around, but when I approach their pens, they stand very still. (I shear them anyway.) What's worse, earlier today, the chickens were all gathered together in their pens instead of bouncing separately. Apparently they are unionizing with the sheep, and I haven't figured out the requirements to get them to give me feathers yet as I have gathered over 100 eggs from them but only enough feathers to make seven toys.

Dang critters.
    Love your storyline. Absolutely brilliant! Hope your animals start behaving and producing!

I have not gotten a single feather from harvesting my chickens, I'll never complete stage 3! Also, it says the bird stuffier can be made in studio...I have the studio (was able to make the mice no problem), but the option to make the bird plushie isn't available to me...do I need to be at a higher level? I have the option for paper flower thingy, mouse, scarf, hat, and belt...but no bird plushie. Help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I have not gotten a single feather from harvesting my chickens, I'll never complete stage 3! Also, it says the bird stuffier can be made in studio...I have the studio (was able to make the mice no problem), but the option to make the bird plushie isn't available to me...do I need to be at a higher level? I have the option for paper flower thingy, mouse, scarf, hat, and belt...but no bird plushie. Help!
    Welcome to the forum and Farm Story 2 community, ***der8!

You will be able to make bird plushie once you get to Goal 3.

Grand Emperor
    Questions & Answers on Goal Event

Please read the following if you need to refresh yourself on Goal Event or if you are new to this type of event.
    - General Guidelines for Goal Event
    - Frequently asked questions

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note

Some members missed out their kitties last year because they fully upgraded their trees but did not complete their goals.
    IF this is a goal event, please follow through your goals and craft items when prompted by the respective goals. Please don't rush ahead and upgrade your trees. Have fun and hope you get your kitty.

P.S. This is a new event with a different kitty shown in the pic.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-02-16 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum and Farm Story 2 community, ***der8!

You will be able to make bird plushie once you get to Goal 3.
    I am at the 3rd stage already. When I click on the tree to upgrade it says I need sisal balls and bird plushies to upgrade. Can't make the birds though b/c there is no option in the studio.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I am at the 3rd stage already. When I click on the tree to upgrade it says I need sisal balls and bird plushies to upgrade. Can't make the birds though b/c there is no option in the studio.
    I don't mean the stage of your tree. Can you check your goal list to make sure you're at Goal 3? If you are at Goal 3, you should be able to see that option. Try restarting your game if you don't.