Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PURRFECT Quest - July 28, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Please take note

Some members missed out their kitties last year because they fully upgraded their trees but did not complete their goals.
    IF this is a goal event, please follow through your goals and craft items when prompted by the respective goals. Please don't rush ahead and upgrade your trees. Have fun and hope you get your kitty.

P.S. This is a new event with a different kitty shown in the pic.

Host(ess)
    Any idea when it will start? I don't have any kitties yet. ��

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconKat View Post
    Any idea when it will start? I don't have any kitties yet. ��

No date or time announced yet but usually events start on Thursday at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time

Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-27-16 at 03:24 PM.

Farm Supplier
    If you don't finish, does the kitty stay in the tree? Or does the kitty disappear?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    If you don't finish, does the kitty stay in the tree? Or does the kitty disappear?
    If the event is like the kitty in the tree that we did previously ...that event the cat disappears

Fashion Designer
    hiii mods! any android event coming up? i've been missing this game too much and i have like less than 2 weeks to refresh my mind and reunited again with the whole things here, i see the threads are mostly about ios feature, so please let me know if there is android event going on... thaaank youuu

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Sadly, android has had like 2 events since the ice cream thing last year. :/ It's better than last year's number by 1 event so far...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    hiii mods! any android event coming up? i've been missing this game too much and i have like less than 2 weeks to refresh my mind and reunited again with the whole things here, i see the threads are mostly about ios feature, so please let me know if there is android event going on... thaaank youuu
    Welcome back, raissawinda!

I get the same notifications as you guys so I wouldn't know. But if I hear of any news or updates, I'll share with the community as always.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! I might not be able to finish this time (vacation) so I was hoping for a kitty in the tree to go with the kitty and empty tree I got last time. Oh well! .^_^

Executive Chef
    I would love a kitty tree to go with the bee tree! They should sell one separately as a decoration in the market! I would definitely buy it.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast