Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Videos

Executive Chef

Videos

Hey folks, just a quick question. Does anyone know what animal it is that's appearing as a prize from the videos. It's a pink horse with blue hair. And the other animal in being offered I think is a lambi.
    Also has everyone's videos been working? 4 times today I watched videos and the message after read "the following items have been added:0 (null)"

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing in the game that you can share?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hey folks, just a quick question. Does anyone know what animal it is that's appearing as a prize from the videos. It's a pink horse with blue hair. And the other animal in being offered I think is a lambi.
    Also has everyone's videos been working? 4 times today I watched videos and the message after read "the following items have been added:0 (null)"
    Seafoam unicorn. Fire/Water - ultra rare. The Grand prize from one of the latest World events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Seafoam unicorn. Fire/Water - ultra rare. The Grand prize from one of the latest World events.
    Thank you. It's been bugging me lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing in the game that you can share?
    Yes I do but iv no idea how to post images

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Yes, the one is Lambi, and the other one is Seafoam Unicorn, like Destiel said. Yes, I have had the same experience where it offers to let me watch a video, and then it adds "0:null" Our bomb situation also never got fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, the one is Lambi, and the other one is Seafoam Unicorn, like Destiel said. Yes, I have had the same experience where it offers to let me watch a video, and then it adds "0:null" Our bomb situation also never got fixed.
    Ur not the only one. Filled out the support form and screen shot and no response from S8 team. Would be nice to get an explanation before to long. U would think after several days we would hear some hint back?

Farm Supplier
    I didn't see no animal in the videos . Is it random?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspethwood View Post
    I didn't see no animal in the videos . Is it random?
    Yes, quite random.

Executive Chef
    Bomb never got fixed and now I have two of them broken in my storage. And 4 videos with no rewards!
    Also, sometimes my game crashes as soon as I load the video, I dnt no if certain videos don't work and cause problems

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast