Thread: Grassquatch!

Executive Chef

Grassquatch!

I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this guy before. He's been around since I started playing this game in July. The goal "In Touch With Nature" has been a permanent fixture in my Goals list since then. Ican't imagine the count of the number of times I've had earth and nature in the breeding den together in these 4 months.

Today, I FINALLY bred Grassquatch! I am so, so, so, so, SO happy!

When I saw the 14-hour timer I thought for sure it'd be another hedgehog to sell. When I saw the Grassquatch egg in my nest I didn't believe it until I double-checked the egg list here and another site lol. Now, of course, as of yesterday, my getting the grassquatch does NOT complete my earth-nature collection because now we have a pumpkin panda. But when I started breeding only earth and nature again, I said I'd be happy to get either and I truly am.

Yay GRASSQUATCH!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I can't believe we didn't have a thread for this guy before. He's been around since I started playing this game in July. The goal "In Touch With Nature" has been a permanent fixture in my Goals list since then. Ican't imagine the count of the number of times I've had earth and nature in the breeding den together in these 4 months.

When I saw the 14-hour timer I thought for sure it'd be another hedgehog to sell. When I saw the Grassquatch egg in my nest I didn't believe it until I double-checked the egg list here and another site lol. Now, of course, as of yesterday, my getting the grassquatch does NOT complete my earth-nature collection because now we have a pumpkin panda. But when I started breeding only earth and nature again, I said I'd be happy to get either and I truly am.

Yay GRASSQUATCH!
    Yay! Congratulations! I love my Grassquatch, he's a great fighter!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Congrats on your grassquatch zenobia

He was one of the most difficult super rares for me to get, took me more then 2 months to get it, but when i finally did i got the second one again in very short time. You never know with this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats!! I'm so jelly.

My Grassquatch is a hole in my album. I have every super rare released in July/August. Except this gentle giant. Worst part is, I want to try for the Treasure Toucan, and the type pool is only Fire, Nature, and Water... No rock... So the only fail I want is the recently released Fallaby. "I don't always get a super rare, but when I do, it's one I already have." "One does not simply get a super rare." Okay, ranting done!

Anyways, good luck on your pursuit of the Pumpkin Panda.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Farm Supplier
    Congrats! I love mine so much don't know if I'd be playing if I didn't have mine it's very tough .
    funny, when I started my wife's account it was seriously her first egg after the basic three(pyro, panda and rhino) I remember it because I was so upset with the 14 hour timer! well I rushed back to my account used some gems which at the time being new I didn't have many and well a month later and after a thousand plantlers lmao I get mine! I use mine every tournament at least until lvl 10 or so, and the battle grounds. again I hope you enjoy your new super rare!
    Last edited by RorJam; 11-15-14 at 06:25 PM.
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

Yay GRASSQUATCH!
    So happy for you! I had been feeling guilty on your behalf! I had gotten rid of a double of the little guy cuz I got 2 right away when I started playing. Didn't realize how much he was worth or that it would have been better to get rid of pretty much ANY other animal I had at the time! Just now, after hatching my fabulous toucan, my baby grassquatch has returned! I will believe he returned in tribute to yours, keep him tiny, and name him Weed.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 11-16-14 at 10:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, everyone!

Just like some of you guys, I got another grassquatch 3 days after finally getting my first. It's almost like the game changes the odds on animals - the higher your level, the harder it is to get new super rares... but if it's a super rare you already have at least one of, then the odds are better.