Page 284 of 392 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Hi is anyone else having trouble with the game?
    I open the app but it closes itself as soon as I touch the screen, I?ve made several attempts to resolve this issue picking different place on the screen, switching my phone on & off, checked for app & software update but it?s still not working.
    I?d be great full for any ideas, thank you.
    (app on iPhone)
    clean your memory. Force close all your apps.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Hi is anyone else having trouble with the game?
    I open the app but it closes itself as soon as I touch the screen, I?ve made several attempts to resolve this issue picking different place on the screen, switching my phone on & off, checked for app & software update but it?s still not working.
    I?d be great full for any ideas, thank you.
    (app on iPhone)
    Mine is working fine. Did you try to reinstall the game?

Fashion Designer
    Good news! On a separate thread, Pika Squirrel posted on 5/14/20 that the Cooks with Glimmermouth craft in the kitchen has been fixed! 🌈

Rhino Keeper
    Why do we never get any more cabbages unless we buy them? I have been stuck with six cabbages for weeks. I bought some previously, but I do not think I should have to buy cabbages for everything. If they never replenish then how can anyone win? There are six prizes to uncover, my cabbages are gone I cannot play more on the weekends? Is that how S8 is rolling the Baron Tent now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Why do we never get any more cabbages unless we buy them? I have been stuck with six cabbages for weeks. I bought some previously, but I do not think I should have to buy cabbages for everything. If they never replenish then how can anyone win? There are six prizes to uncover, my cabbages are gone I cannot play more on the weekends? Is that how S8 is rolling the Baron Tent now?
    On the weekends right now it is rosey cabbages which are different than the rotten cabbages. The rosey cabbages, we only get six a day, are there Friday through Sunday. The rotten cabbages are there Monday through Thursday. You still accumulate rotten cabbages even on the weekend, but you can't see your total until they come back into the tent on Monday. So yes the only way to win a weekend prize , unless you are really lucky, is to buy more rosey cabbages. I hope that makes sense. You can find more information in the dedicated Baron's tent thread.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    In Ivy's nursery, my level 29 shows the dire piglet as locked by goal. I looked in the thread and it refers to being available after MH season 11 but there are no prerequisites listed ...any information is much appreciated, thanks 🌈

I have the skunkupea, fangbeast baby, and spring skunkupea. I haven't built the swampy pond yet, need troll essence. TY
    Last edited by kat8rose; 05-23-20 at 05:58 PM.

Buenas tardes, quisiera saber si hay al***a manera de desbloquear los goals de la hornillas o.cocinas en restaurant story. Gracias !

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by virnarella View Post
    Buenas tardes, quisiera saber si hay al***a manera de desbloquear los goals de la hornillas o.cocinas en restaurant story. Gracias !
    As a general rule, to unlock recipes you must participate in the time sensitive goals. If a recipe or appliance says locked, it's most likely from a pass goal that has since expired and will remain locked.

Here's a link to the Restaurant Story forum if you have any further questions: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions

Hi, does anyone know why I can?t buy a goal oven? When I press ?buy? on the goals, it says it?s locked

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andyheeart View Post
    Hi, does anyone know why I can?t buy a goal oven? When I press ?buy? on the goals, it says it?s locked
    Not sure what game in specific you're asking after but here are the links to the current goal threads for RS and BS - the first post of each thread gives all the details needed to complete the goals including how to unlock each new item and the order they need to be completed.

If you have any further questions after looking over the informational posts, feel free to ask more detailed questions in the relevant thread:

Restaurant Story Goal thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ay-21-(5-Days)

Bakery Story Goal thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)