View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the Toadlette event?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

173 76.21%
  • I didn't complete the event

48 21.15%
  • Agree

134 59.03%
  • Neutral

49 21.59%
  • Disagree

25 11.01%
  • I didn't participate

5 2.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Toadlette Soldiers

191 84.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/17 - The Toadlettes! | The Builders Guild

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else get the brownies offer? I feel for the ones who spend money to earn these prices during the event. As it seems we can have it cheaper after the event without stressing.

I think it's weird how the whole thing disappears after you finish the quest. I'd like to know how many days are left, etc... Oh well, not a big deal. Still doing adventures and whatnot to upgrade my cottage so I can transform the other buildings, just because they look cool.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Host(ess)
    How to unlock the potion shop and magic forge?

I've tried doing this event without visiting the forum for help and am struggling A LOT. From reading comments, a lot of you are either finished or have the cottages.

I'm struggling to get enough beams for a cottage. Right now, I have one beam and one block and who knows HOW long it'll take me to finally finish.

The adventure only drops ONE mushroom cap. I haven't gotten any caps from my toadlette solider pet, my farmhouse or my tower. I tried to tell myself not to give up, it's possible to still finish. But at this point, is it?

Am I wasting my time? I'm getting all kinds of requests from my neighbors for swords and I'm not even close. Very disheartening and frustrating.

ETA: Just went ahead and read the first post and can't BELIEVE we have to keep updating the farmhouse! FIFTEEN mushroom caps?!?! And THREE beams/blocks?!?!! There's absolutely zero chance of me finishing this.

I am so freakin upset.
    Last edited by FrostedThings; 08-25-17 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    How to unlock the potion shop and magic forge?
    Put one in storage & tap the window anyway. Will it let you fuse it?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    My level 1 spire and my level 2 farmhouse are both spawning toadlette soldiers on a regular basis and they nearly always drop caps! YAY!

I battled 2 portobellos but only have one porcini placed. I've searched everywhere for the 2nd one including storage but don't see it. Have they changed the rule that only allows for one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I battled 2 portobellos but only have one porcini placed. I've searched everywhere for the 2nd one including storage but don't see it. Have they changed the rule that only allows for one?
    My understanding is we could only ever get 1 porcini. Battling the second portobello gave other goodies, not porcini, as porcini was a one-off prize for completing the goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I think it's weird how the whole thing disappears after you finish the quest. I'd like to know how many days are left, etc... Oh well, not a big deal. Still doing adventures and whatnot to upgrade my cottage so I can transform the other buildings, just because they look cool.
    I know it's a bit hidden but the craft for the soldier still shows the expiring date for that. And so much of the rest will continue as part of the main game anyway (eg adventures, ability to make parts and fuse and upgrade buildings) so that doesn't really have an expiry date.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    My understanding is we could only ever get 1 porcini. Battling the second portobello gave other goodies, not porcini, as porcini was a one-off prize for completing the goals
    Ahhh, ok. Thanks cavegirl.