Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jserar View Post
    I have had all three grand prizes for days now and my grand prize pet ghost has not appeared! Did you do anything special to get him that I have not done?
    Did u buy the haunted house habitat ?

Quote Originally Posted by GramGram2 View Post
    I used 3 spooky baits, a dough bait, and got try again.😡 I used the special bait and got five tuna! Was that DOUBLE 2 1/2 fish!!! I am NOT happy! I want my bait back!
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    Had exactly the same: 2 spooly baits ➡️ try again... whaaaatt?!?
    then used 2 golden special bait; 5 salmon and 5 tuna. how can this amount be a double catch? never got 2.5 fish before. please fix this bug, seems not to be fair to annouce to get a double catch, if we then get a odd catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by addyg1128 View Post
    I've lost 3 spooky bait as well!! This is ridiculous, I am one prize away from the ghost and now I can't catch any gummy fish to try to get it because the game keeps making my catches "get away." This does not seem fair, it's hard enough to make the treat bags to even try to use the silver machine and now it's impossible!
    Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    I have lost seven baits :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Add me to the victims. I got the empty hook three tries in a row using the special Halloween bait. I had not noticed the X2 on fishing. The empty hook was supposed to be fixed in an earlier version. It has been tough enough to get gummy fish without this happening.
    Sorry! This should be fixed now. Please email support@storm8.com if you have any missing Spooky Baits.

New Resident
    Thanks for the update FrozenTurtle can you advise if the lost spooky baits will be returned to the players? I lost 3 this morning with the try again message?

Rhino Keeper
    What about the golden bass we caught?

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one frustrated that I haven't gotten a new prize in days?? I only need the golden lure for the silver and the shovel for the gold. Yet I keep getting the golden lure in the gold spin machine, can it count for the silver?? Lol. Is this a bug or something, I should be finished :/

New Resident
    I'm using a Samsung S4 - none of this came up on my game????

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Frozen Turtle, Kooky and S8 for fixing the fishing issue so quickly.....we are getting double gummy fish too! Just had another game update so decided to have a go at the silver machine....got the final prize! Gummy fish and bait going in my shop..... Good luck everyone, happy fishing, and thanks again to my neighbours for selling the fish!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    Am I the only one frustrated that I haven't gotten a new prize in days?? I only need the golden lure for the silver and the shovel for the gold. Yet I keep getting the golden lure in the gold spin machine, can it count for the silver?? Lol. Is this a bug or something, I should be finished :/
    I tried the suggestion from this thread about trying straight after an update......and it worked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    I tried the suggestion from this thread about trying straight after an update......and it worked.
    Yep it worked for me too! Got the ghost! And now I'll have to put it away😢

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by myjacob11 View Post
    Yep it worked for me too! Got the ghost! And now I'll have to put it away��
    Noooo, mine is staying out after all the hard work....for now anyway