• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Chopping the Mossy Oak and tending the Woodland flowers counted toward "tending flowers" goal. Gem trees also worked.

Thanks everyone for the great tips!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I just got this "Weekend Warrior" 8 hour goal popup. Apparently if I complete the goals I'll get 10 minutes of unlimited energy, which sounds great but... will it deplete my stored energy like the value pack unlimited energy has been known to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm going to leave it until we find out for sure. I'll complete most of the goals just through my normal game play but I've put away all of my Town buildings so it won't autocomplete. While I'd love free unlimited energy, I don't want it at the expense of all the energy I've worked so hard to save up, ya know?
    Please clarify, are you saying that if you have more than 40 energy when the unlimited energy starts that you lose your extra energy? If so thanks for mentioning this, I was just a couple of farmhouses away from starting the unlimited energy...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unlimited energy also removes all of your saved energy. I've got around 300 energy at the moment and I'm going to trigger that 10 min unlimited by default as I've got to collect crafts. What if I lose all my saved energy!!! I'll be heartbroken for working ahead and being strategic in my game.

If this is your situation too please post what happens. I'm going to screen shot before and after.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Perhaps our varied requirements have to do with our xp level rather than our actual game level. Many of us are at level 50 because that is where it is capped, but yet would be much higher otherwise.
    Unlikely, I have well over a million xp and got lucky with the easy goals. Good thought...
    Last edited by ashley224; 03-30-18 at 05:53 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaaaaaaah View Post
    Wanted to let you know. Seems the green house also counts towards workshops. Hope this helps
    I tried crafting in the greenhouse and it did not count for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I tried crafting in the greenhouse and it did not count for me.

Magic forge counts

Fashion Designer
    My Kitchen, Potion Shop, Magic Forge also worked for "Crafting".
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Wow! I'm just amazed at the unlimited energy goal! If you do things to accidently auto complete the goal, you have the unlimited energy override all your saved energy!
    Wow! That's really sneaky S8. What a cruel April Fools joke being played on those working on this update who this might happen to.
    I really feel for those who don't use the forums. They will never even think this could happen.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Unlimited energy also removes all of your saved energy. I've got around 300 energy at the moment and I'm going to trigger that 10 min unlimited by default as I've got to collect crafts. What if I lose all my saved energy!!! I'll be heartbroken for working ahead and being strategic in my game.

If this is your situation too please post what happens. I'm going to screen shot before and after.
    I just lost close to 2500 hundred energy do to the Warrior task. Not happy at all! I might just be done permanently if it?s not fixed

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I guess I'm either going to have to burn through the trees and rocks to deplete my energy or lose it. It's that or let the goal expire and not collect more than 4 crafts till the offer expires. Not playing for 8 hours now brings me to 8pm tonight so I'll lose most of the day. #heartbroken