• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After you finish the first part of the goal and receive the 30 energy, part 2 of the goal is to visit 10 Town Buildings, Harvest 15 Flowers, and craft 5 goods after which the reward is 10 minutes unlimited energy.
    Thanks for clarifying! Probably don?t have time to complete because they only give you 8 hours and my workshops are already going. Oh- and I need to sleep at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for letting me know about the Mermaid workshops! I thought we could only use the main workshop. Thank God for this forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Like someone else mentioned the Mermaid Workshop counts as well. Just craft some reef blocks or reef columns, those are quick. Also whatever event crafts you collect from your regular workshop count as well. As for town buildings take out your farmhouses.
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I just got this "Weekend Warrior" 8 hour goal popup. Apparently if I complete the goals I'll get 10 minutes of unlimited energy, which sounds great but... will it deplete my stored energy like the value pack unlimited energy has been known to do?
    I'm thinking about that too so I decide not to.

Perhaps our varied requirements have to do with our xp level rather than our actual game level. Many of us are at level 50 because that is where it is capped, but yet would be much higher otherwise.

Executive Chef
    Tinker camp works

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I'm thinking about that too so I decide not to.
    I'm going to leave it until we find out for sure. I'll complete most of the goals just through my normal game play but I've put away all of my Town buildings so it won't autocomplete. While I'd love free unlimited energy, I don't want it at the expense of all the energy I've worked so hard to save up, ya know?

Could someone refresh my memory on how the unlimited energy works? I've never bought one of the packs it's been included in. Does it start automatically? Is it an item that goes in your inventory? Is it usually 1 set of 10 minutes or 10 sets of 1 minute of unlimited energy? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know about the Mermaid workshops! I thought we could only use the main workshop. Thank God for this forum!
    Wanted to let you know. Seems the green house also counts towards workshops. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaaaaaaah View Post
    Wanted to let you know. Seems the green house also counts towards workshops. Hope this helps
    Also, the kitchen counts.