View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

39 76.47%
  • I did not like this storybook

7 13.73%
  • I could not finish in time

7 13.73%
  • I did not participate

2 3.92%
  • Sheepdog

24 47.06%
  • King Barkthur

32 62.75%
  • Sir Prancelot

39 76.47%
  • Guinedeer

39 76.47%
  • Royal Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Barkthur's Banner

1 1.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: King Barkthur's Court Storybook - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks again to everyone who posted tips. I'm sure I wouldn't have completed SB w/o you! My Merry Maid is on the nest. While she initially looked like the Guinedeer egg, she changed. I'm hoping I manage to attach the picture. Not quite sure how to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. I can't figure it out. Sorry. I also can't figure out everyone puts their eggs in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    My Maid Mareian also went straight on my nest as soon as soon as I hatched. No option to fill the nest before she just popped on there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Ok. I can't figure it out. Sorry. I also can't figure out everyone puts their eggs in storage.
    When you win an animal, if your nest is open the egg will directly go to nest..if nests are all full the egg will go to storage. So if you want Maid Mareian in storage, be sure nests are occupied w eggs before hitting "collect"

Host(ess)
    For the additional quest where you receive 24 realm runes- if you need fewer than 24 for your next expansion do you bank the extra runes or do you lose them? I'm 15 runes away from my next expansion (only 4 bombs at the moment). I'm holding off on hatching guinedeer and maid Marian in hopes of mining enough runes to expand before time runs out on that quest (so that I'll have zero runes when I finish that quest). However, if the game will let me have 79/70 runes I'd like to finish up the quest now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenli View Post
    For the additional quest where you receive 24 realm runes- if you need fewer than 24 for your next expansion do you bank the extra runes or do you lose them? I'm 15 runes away from my next expansion (only 4 bombs at the moment). I'm holding off on hatching guinedeer and maid Marian in hopes of mining enough runes to expand before time runs out on that quest (so that I'll have zero runes when I finish that quest). However, if the game will let me have 79/70 runes I'd like to finish up the quest now.
    Runes obtained from rewards or spin2win will be added on top of your current limit. That is how some players expanded to Poppy Pony when their mining limit was 70/70.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Runes obtained from rewards or spin2win will be added on top of your current limit. That is how some players expanded to Poppy Pony when their mining limit was 70/70.
    Thank you! And woohoo!

Executive Chef
    I hatched guindear and the collect sign came up for maid merian. But I didn't press collect and was able to put an egg on the nest and then the maid went to storage. A few mins later, the game must have registered that I already had a maid out (that's epic and gorgeous) so it gave me the runes. I now have 321 runes. Maybe I could exchange them for gems or food? That wld be awesome. Oh the same with my money. I will take 1 apple per coin that would only cost u 2 751 186 036 apples (and rising steadily lol)

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll Added!!!!

Please vote if you liked or disliked the Event and/or if you were unable to finish .

Also please vote for all the Animals and/or decorations that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can pick multiple items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I loved the animals in this event put my vote in!