Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1116

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stupiddevil View Post
    I've report to Support Service but I've just known it is limited for Restaurant Story then I send this message hoping someone may help me.

I've played Restaurant Story for a very long time on 2 devices: my iPad and Samsung phone. Recently I just logged in Facebook for Restaurant Story on iPad without knowing that when chosing saving on Cloud account I won't be able on my Android phone because it haven't support Cloud saving yet. When I tried to logged in by Storm8 ID stupiddevil in Restaurant Story on Android phone the game is just at level 1 and I don't know why.

Now I am writing this to ask if there is any way to undo saving on my facebook and move all the game progress back to my Storm8 ID stupiddevil?

Best regards.
    You will need to wait for a support agent to assist with getting your game back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Limited games? So how does one sign in on the other games then???
    I'm trying to get into Cupcake Mania. I was playing it on a iPod and just downloaded it onto my Samsung Galaxy, from Google Play but I can't find a way to sign in...

Anyone out there that can help. Going to contact I think

Quote Originally Posted by KMitch64 View Post
    Limited games? So how does one sign in on the other games then???
    I'm trying to get into Cupcake Mania. I was playing it on a iPod and just downloaded it onto my Samsung Galaxy, from Google Play but I can't find a way to sign in...

Anyone out there that can help. Going to contact I think
    You can login with Restaurant Story 2
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Ok. My problem is a little bit different that the other problems that I am seeing here. (Unless I didn?t read through enough pages to find one like mine). I just got a new phone, and downloaded restaurant story. I?ve played these games before I?m the past, so I was excited to get back into them. I set up a new storm 8 username and password under the new game. (I don?t remember my last one, it?s been a long time, and I would rather start fresh). I decided to download bakery story as well, expecting them to be linked like they had been before. But when I tried to enter my storm 8 ID into my bakery story account, it gave me a weird pop up saying this:

Oops! You are trying to log in with a cloud account, but the login feature only works with local progress. Please exit the login feature for help with accessing your cloud account?.

I followed the links, but I am just getting sent to a link to send a ticket to customer support. I really don?t want to wait a whole week to hear back from them and get started on this game. 😩. I read the articles that they had linked concerning this pop up, but I never got a clear answer as to how to get around it. All I want to do is start playing the new game! I don?t need to transfer anything. This is a brand new account. Just started today (with restaurant story). All I want to do is have my games linked like they are supposed to be. Can we not do that anymore? I really don?t want to have to have a new account for each game. Would be very hard to keep track of passwords that way. Anyone able to help me?

New Resident

Restruant story

Please can someone help me. My game was reset as changed from I phone to galaxy. But now I keep getting past goals coming up asking if I want to pay com s to complete it . I've already done them . How can I stop them from coming up all.the time as it's limiting my play thank you in advance Lesley

New Resident
    Hi pls I cannot play my game which is bakery story 2 anymore I got stocked from level 20 because my storage are full now I can?t delete them because I need them and collected them some items to expand my place or my storage so everytime that I need more ingredients I can?t cook anything because my storage are full so pls help me what I o do plus your game is very limited of gems for free so I?m not going anywhere not like the Restaurant I play so easily and level up so fast even if I don?t buy gems I?m getting it free by watching videos as your option so pls pls I want to continue my bakery story 2 but since its stock and there?s no other way for me to move on then may be ill just delete it and get over with it 😐 sorry.

Farm Supplier
    Most of us are all getting these msg errors on both BR & RS, idk but I have to exit outta there or it will go thru every past goal we had but the goal we never finished but most of them were finished!!

The Honorable Panda
    This thread has now gone off topic. This thread is for questions and information on how to transfer your games to another device.

For other game questions, please click on the link below and scroll down to the specific game you have a comment or question on. That will take you to that game forum.

Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Social-Arcade

Hi is there a way to get back castle story account on new iPhone. In the middle of event

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Hi is there a way to get back castle story account on new iPhone. In the middle of event
    Please see post 1 of this thread. You will need to use another game shown in the list to login into your game. Once you log into one game all games will transfer over.