Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Wings, Horns, and Alicorns..

do wings and horns still drop ? i have the love shack, but havent seen any drops form the adventures.

happy hunting
    cyndora

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    do wings and horns still drop ? i have the love shack, but havent seen any drops form the adventures.

happy hunting
    cyndora
    Yes they do! they are in the category of double ultra rare! Moved your post to the main thread.

Farm Supplier
    Got another wing just recently. Which means I have three wings now. Never ever got another horn after the first one though. Of course I could use my wings to buy alicorns cheaper, by buying the horns at the love shack and then craft the alicorn. But I have never got any for free since beginning of 2013 whatsoever. Still havn't given up though. Maybe if I keep playing for another three years, I'll see a horn drop. Or an amber for those useless dragon eggs?

So ultra ultra rare is just the right term I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    They're on sale in my game right now, 400 gems. Maybe for other people too who don't have the Love Shack.

yeah i saw they were on sale i was very excited. i have the love shack and waiting to find a horn. was thinking of getting another one, they are so pretty and i love the look of them flying around the kingdom. i have 7 i think , but saw someone who had ALOT more lol . she said she could tap for 6 hours str8 with them lmao fantastic.

Fashion Designer
    ARE Alicorns even worth the gems?? ON SALE they are the price of TWO un-upgraded schools, which I've gotten a LOT more energy from them then an alicorn, special horse, and wali and pinky. Unless you're going to bust the bank and get enough to have 1 or 2 ready each day, I don't see the use of only having a few.

Executive Chef
    True that it's the cost of 2 schools but then again you can only have 2 schools.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ARE Alicorns even worth the gems?? ON SALE they are the price of TWO un-upgraded schools, which I've gotten a LOT more energy from them then an alicorn, special horse, and wali and pinky. Unless you're going to bust the bank and get enough to have 1 or 2 ready each day, I don't see the use of only having a few.

Fashion Designer
    Does anybody remember the regular price of the Alicorn? 400 gems now, down from ?????

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Does anybody remember the regular price of the Alicorn? 400 gems now, down from ?????
    600 gems
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    600 gems
    Thanks! Now all I need is a gem sale. ;-)