72 52.94%
  • I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

My sister upgraded the throne to level 5, but now the crown fragments reset to 0 and she has to make all fragments needed to upgrade to level 5 again! Anyone had this happen to them too? And can this bug be fixed?

I'm pretty sure my cows are plotting against me. It's only paranoia if it isn't true....
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I'm sure I need to go back and read comments, but my CS updated last night, and GLITCHY!
    I also have new CS update and now I can hardly play the game. Very GLITCHY and the "game lag" is horrible. It crashes constantly. No way I can finish any time sensitive quest.

I'm afraid to upgrade to level 5. Are lots of people losing their progress?
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Can anyone confirm this? I was wondering too if we get gems back. A trap we don't get as a reward so that we can't use... if we don't get rewarded for the side goal making a tuftkin, i don't buy a trap. I make the tuftkin without completing the goal then
    Alas! It didn?t count for me and I did buy the trap. But I have never bought gems and I just earn from the game itself and I am ok if I lose them.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I'm afraid to upgrade to level 5. Are lots of people losing their progress?
    Yesterday the game was extremely glitchy and I lost a few fairies. I did make some crowns in advance and they did show up correctly when I upgraded to level 5. I think players got affected only when the glitches have happened. I haven?t seen any glitches since yesterday afternoon (CA time)and should be fine now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judithbobbie View Post
    My sister upgraded the throne to level 5, but now the crown fragments reset to 0 and she has to make all fragments needed to upgrade to level 5 again! Anyone had this happen to them too? And can this bug be fixed?
    Yes, this is exactly what happened to me, and as I said, I had collected at least one fragment just before the upgrade to level 5, so it was not a case of having made them all in advance. I am now stuck having to make 4 of each again to move to the next goal, and they may or may not count for the last upgrade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yay!! First drop from My Farie was..... drum rollllllllll.... LOL 35 coins ... absolutely ridiculous. I?m done with events
    Ha I got a whooping 295 coins from my wyvern!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    1. if you are having problems with your game, posting here in the Discussion Forum will not get you help - please post in the Bugs forum.
    2. Discussing gem loss and support Comms is a violation of forum rules and all posts have been removed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yay!! First drop from My Farie was..... drum rollllllllll.... LOL 35 coins ... absolutely ridiculous. I’m done with events
    i hope the drops improve after the event. Usually the fairies have good drops. At least the ones I have now do. But regardless, I really want that red one to go with my others. And I'll hope for better drops.