Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: Sept. 30, 2015

Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-25-17 at 05:22 AM.

How do Android players get this new update? What is the name of it? Have been searching for 2 hours now and it is nowhere in the play store! Aughhhhh I am so sick of Team Lava and Storm 8 looking over the Android players as if our time and money spent on this game is no good anymore!!! Can someone please tell us the name of the update...I am getting parts for an appliance that is not in my game!

Fashion Designer
    I wish the fountain weren't so much. The recipes are cute.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 09-30-15 at 12:32 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kikicola1 View Post
    How do Android players get this new update? What is the name of it? Have been searching for 2 hours now and it is nowhere in the play store! Aughhhhh I am so sick of Team Lava and Storm 8 looking over the Android players as if our time and money spent on this game is no good anymore!!! Can someone please tell us the name of the update...I am getting parts for an appliance that is not in my game!
    I'm on android too. Haven't received the update yet and don't know the name yet.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

So, we android users are not gonna get the new version name?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    So, we android users are not gonna get the new version name?
    Seeing how we didn't get a preview yesterday they'll probably be forever in releasing the new version....AND yes this is aggravating having to wait. I look forward to the new updates every week. I like the previews the day before as well.

That is what it is looking like....I am so over Storm 8 and Team Lava looking over the Android players as if we are nobodies!!! We don't get updates, we lose gems and they won't give them back to us, we don't have the block feature, we don't have the gem dispenser, and push notifications are nonexistent! Hell I have been using my phone timer so I can stop using gems!

So for us android people, will there be yet another download that we'll have to search and search for ? Does anyone know the name of it? Why can't we have what iPhone people have?

Ok, do we android users gonna get the new rs version, are we totally forgotten!!!???

Executive Chef
    I get new editions added to my play store in the evening, will post the name of the new edition later.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast