Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Irish Tournament (world, green) (30 rounds, 5 days) 1/2/18

Rhino Keeper
    Each battle gave me 3 of the pocket watch icon things from the LAST event. Lately we've gotten pieces to craft the monthly dragons (based on the last couple of months it should give us Travel Logs this time). But not this time. Anyone know why we didn't get pieces to help us craft Mother Earth Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Each battle gave me 3 of the pocket watch icon things from the LAST event. Lately we've gotten pieces to craft the monthly dragons (based on the last couple of months it should give us Travel Logs this time). But not this time. Anyone know why we didn't get pieces to help us craft Mother Earth Dragon?
    I have noticed it too
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I just beat this pain in ... STRENGTH DRAGON with Air!!!!
    Can't believe it.
    And i haven't used air at all. My last loss to him was when there were only few minutes left of tourney. Feeling bad coz of not winning even after coming this close. It never had happened to me before so feeling like *****ed or something. Anger causing all kinds of emotions
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    You have 3 hours left for the tourney and you are on strength? If you really want Irish ☘️, probably just spend 100 more gold to get it if you have it? Its 4 more dragons and you would probably beat one with the first two attacks and spend gold to beat the other 3...100 is better than the listed 1400 gold for it in the market. Also you wouldn?t have spent the previous 40 gold in vain if that makes you feel better lol
    I know that love but i don't have gold. i had total of 102 i think or 103 from which i had spend almost 40. What u r saying makes sense but i couldn't spend the gold

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Just made it under the wire and got Irish with a level 13 Bundled. I had to spend gold to speed a lot of the last two rounds because Strength took up so much time yesterday and I had to actually sleep. So woke up with just a few hours left and had to get past Emerald Knight withbith Diamonds, Metal, Passion and Soccer all in need of healing. Basically lucked out with Wild Imp after about 4 losses.
    Even wild imp lost for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Even wild imp lost for me
    Any specific reasoning behind thinking wild imp would have a better chance of beating it?

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't make it past Strength, but I think I did okay for my first tournament

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I couldn't make it past Strength, but I think I did okay for my first tournament
    Wow you did great going all the way to Strength! Congrats! I've only completed 2 tournaments so far & I believe that was luck ... Well on the level 18-20 champions I know it's luck because I don't have any dragons that give me better than 25% chance & most of the time with my Metal 14 & Bronze 11 (no diamond 15 which is what's needed) I only have 10% chance ... Better than winning the lottery but it's pure luck at that point.
    Again congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    no luck still. won't be winning this one after coming sooo close. i don't think it's fate or chance at all.
    I got stuck on Harmony Knight. It was so depressing that I stopped recording my losses.

The last few tournaments have been very disheartening. I always prefer to play by color type but it's amazing that I'm doing worse the longer I play (and more Champions I acquire).

pre-Champion - Usually 2 or 3 losses per round and I'd run out of time. Disposable level 1 Fires were my go-to dragons.
    couple of champions - Finished tournaments consistently using color type, then Champion, then disposable Fire.
    recent (have 2 Mithril) - always have at least 1 opponent with 8+ losses. Disposable fire no longer works.

I've never spent gold speeding up a round (or for ultimate) and I wonder if that affects my tournament. I used to think that I needed Champions to finish a tournament, but honestly, I'm doing worse.

I've loved these tournament threads and all the amazing help and encouragement but the aggravation is sucking the fun out of playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CamileGame View Post
    Wow you did great going all the way to Strength! Congrats! I've only completed 2 tournaments so far & I believe that was luck ... Well on the level 18-20 champions I know it's luck because I don't have any dragons that give me better than 25% chance & most of the time with my Metal 14 & Bronze 11 (no diamond 15 which is what's needed) I only have 10% chance ... Better than winning the lottery but it's pure luck at that point.
    Again congrats!
    As your Metal is already at 14, harvest more apples & raise it to 15.
    L15 Metal takes down more L15 - L20 Champions than a L14 Metal.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast