Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Extra Sheds?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I put my house in storage, sell my dog bowls, and put my house back on my farm.

When I was power-planting (no buildings, just crops) I'd harvest my crops, sell my dog bowls, and plant more crops. Only took a minute or two and I'd have my $8000.
    That's how you play, nice but I don't have house on my farm most of the time, just crops. I want to reach level 100 October, housesgetbin the way. I still prefer building sheds, takes 1 square until built, 1100 XP vs 400 coin bowlshed wins hands down. If it does not generate xpno good to me. So far I have made 30,000,000 coins, 400 is not worth my time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saren1947 View Post
    That's how you play, nice but I don't have house on my farm most of the time, just crops. I want to reach level 100 October, housesgetbin the way. I still prefer building sheds, takes 1 square until built, 1100 XP vs 400 coin bowlshed wins hands down. If it does not generate xpno good to me. So far I have made 30,000,000 coins, 400 is not worth my time.
    Wow, 30,000,000 coins. Been playing for a few months and only have a fraction of that amount. I like to think I plant a lot but do have a little over half my space for crops. Rest is trees, animals, and a few bldgs. Am I better off putting aniimals/trees in storage and replace with crops. Currently at lvl 46 and bldg sheds eveyday. Taking forever to level up though and need to get to 50 for next expansion. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luv4quiltz View Post
    Wow, 30,000,000 coins. Been playing for a few months and only have a fraction of that amount. I like to think I plant a lot but do have a little over half my space for crops. Rest is trees, animals, and a few bldgs. Am I better off putting aniimals/trees in storage and replace with crops. Currently at lvl 46 and bldg sheds eveyday. Taking forever to level up though and need to get to 50 for next expansion. Any suggestions?
    That is entirely up to you. Some decorate beautiful farms & progress at their pace. I want to get to the top, then decorate. I will master trees, flowers & animals after I reach the top.
    Play the game so you enjoy it, fast or slow, just have fun.

Fashion Designer
    I kept ALL my animals, buildings, and trees in storage until I got to level 75. Just power-planted crops until then.

If you have enough coins, plant corn, then plow it under without harvesting and repeat.

Or plant field after field of strawberries - that's what I did when I was at level 74 and couldn't wait to get to 75.

Also, focus on the crops that give you the most xp per hour. Generally, the shorter the crop time, the more xp per hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, that's one of the nice parts of these games is that there are multiple ways to play to suit different types... I've been building sheds from the start( a little over 6 months) with the goal of leveling up as fast as possible and mastering all crops. Almost at level 97 and have all fruits, veggies mastered, about half way done with grains, flowers and trees.

One thing I like about shed building is with just 20 of my neighbors gifting and sending requested shed parts its equivalent to them giving me 110 XP each per day and vise versa.(doesn't include the 10XP and 200 coins for the 10 plants watered) Without shed parts the most "help" I can give my neighbors is 400 coins for a bowl.

I thought of power planting my way to the '90s' but what's the point? There are no more extensions or benefits that I can see....... Or are there?
    Well not really, except for the admiration of other players of course

Farm Supplier
    Thanks all for your suggestions! Very helpful info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    We too. I even ave my 'xp' shed hidden behind my barn, so no one can see it in construction form, and another permanent shed bby the house. I thought of power planting my way to the '90s' but what's the point? There are no more extensions or benefits that I can see....... Or are there?
    For me it is to get to the top, level 100, one of the few. I do for myself not for admiration from others.

Executive Chef
    Fair enough! 

Fashion Designer
    Sell them!!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast