Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Spooktacular Event - Oct 15 2015 (iOS only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I would love to buy it even just for decoration. Do you know if the ghost will still keep circling it after the event is over?
    Hi

I'm not sure about animation after the event ends, but like minidemon said I'd love to hear if a mod or admin can tell us!
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Is anyone else having trouble upgrading the Deluxe Witches Den? I have sufficent items for the upgrade but it keeps telling me I am out of gems, which I am not and don't require gems for the upgrade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble upgrading the Deluxe Witches Den? I have sufficent items for the upgrade but it keeps telling me I am out of gems, which I am not and don't require gems for the upgrade.
    Do you mean unlocking another crafting slot? Because if so, I haven't tried that yet...
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Fashion Designer
    whew, finally i'm home and join the event! i know i'm sooo late but it's better than nothing. no wi-fi at all yesterday got me frustrated.
    the problem is, i make several baits for the candy fish, i am wondering if i collect them before the to-do-list to craft the halloween baits, will my baits be counted? and i also craft something at my witch's den, if i collect it now will it also be counted? duh, smh, my foolishness. i am afraid that they won't be counted. maybe i'm just too excited to get the pet ghost, never heard about people who feed a ghost as pet, lol...

p.s: here is part three, currently working on it, i am using gems recently just to speed forward, i am so late.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	part_three.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	412.1 KB 
ID:	25105
    Last edited by raissawinda; 10-16-15 at 09:17 AM.

Red face

Part 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	25104

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luvshorror View Post
    i have the jacko lantern that pops up. I wish the little ghost would haunt my game even after the event is over. I have been waiting since december for this event.
    omg you got your wish!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my favorite event in ages! Last year's Halloween event broke my heart when I didn't win the wiener dog, but this one has so much to do, and so many amazing cute prizes, I am thrilled! The train station looks so great! I love it all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    I am not sure I understand what you mean. The tree can be upgraded to offer more candy and cauldrons every four hours, and then you can get two versions of the Witches Den, the regular which costs coins, and the Deluxe, which costs 300 gems. Neither of the Dens are upgradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I would love to buy it even just for decoration. Do you know if the ghost will still keep circling it after the event is over?
    Glad you guys love this so much! I can confirm that the ghost will continue to fly around the Crystal Ball after the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    If you collect now, it won't count toward a future goal.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast