Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

82 crops...1 skunkupine...?????

Rhino Keeper
    Not cool removing silver, iron, jewels and fur from the gifting options TL. A number of my regular gifting neighbours are lower levels and not doing this goal. Those four are their preferred gifts...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Not cool removing silver, iron, jewels and fur from the gifting options TL. A number of my regular gifting neighbours are lower levels and not doing this goal. Those four are their preferred gifts...
    totally agree.. robbing peter to pay paul... they were both Disciples right? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING S8 ???????? WAKE UP!!!!

5. whether android players will get the daily hunt
    Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Having spent 50 gems on dire boar traps, then realizing that those 50 gems will equal basically 1 of the daily monsters iPhone users get, I would advise all android players to just ignore this event. Pretend it isn't happening because everyone on Iphones will be getting 100 or so more swings on monsters per day than you will. There is no realistic way to get more than 2 or 3 gold coins for this entire event if you are not on an idevice.

Edit - make that 120... with each swing giving a shield token, and each **** giving the energy crate... yeah, that makes it totally worth playing for android players. Bah, wish I had realized how pointless it would be to try before I started. At this rate it will probably take me 20 seasons at least to reach 99 tokens. Oh well, can't ever save up much past 50 without them getting spent on something by accident anyway...
    Last edited by FinsFabulousFoods; 07-17-15 at 06:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    .......Added sovereign coin rewards to post 2 - thanks North! Back to the hunt!
    Got another Sovereign Hunter Trade to report for ya, SW...
    (A different set of 8 items):
    3 gems, 4 energy, 1 boar tusk, 1 wisp lantern, 1 fey crystal, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens, 1 troll token

added!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-17-15 at 06:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFabulousFoods View Post
    5. whether android players will get the daily hunt
    Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.[/COLOR]

No we are not getting the dailys also... so.. The new programmer it seems for this game is a recent graduate of DeVry with a History degree and hates both iOS and Android.. I assume he was the one who replaced the guy who didn't hit enter at 3PM EST yesterday and is being reanimated after finding himself an accident prone person around the Gallows
    Last edited by burritosprings; 07-17-15 at 06:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    well there's definitely something up with the daily goals cause not even the dumb daily trade is here!!

Farm Supplier
    So, pardon me for being clueless...

I thought I was supposed to get goals to battle the blue boar and the purple ugly guy (and a novice group) every day...it's been over 24 hours since I got my first set of goals...now nothing. Did I read this goal incoecctly?

Rhino Keeper
    Since there were 3 daily trade goals on the first day of the quest I have a theory they were intended to be one per day for the first 3 days. I'm curious to see if a new daily goal finally pops up on day 4 . . .

Shoot me. No beasties, until I accidentally tap wrong and promptly spawn a lovecupine