Thread: Just spent $34.99 on gems and no dispenser

Unhappy Just spent $34.99 on gems and no dispenser

Went to the floor items, saw the dispenser, purchased gems to buy one, gem dispenser no longer in list to buy!

That’s just mean!
    Last edited by raspberrydelights; 08-30-19 at 08:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberrydelights View Post
    Went to the floor items, saw the dispenser, purchased gems to buy one, gem dispenser no longer in list to buy!

That’s just mean!
    You could save them and hope the item returns on a later sale. My guess would be black friday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    You could save them and hope the item returns on a later sale. My guess would be black friday.
    A lot of us waited and waited for them to bring the dispenser back, and then...we got punked. I’ve been having issues with my game constantly crashing. I couldn’t get my game to cooperate and was only able to buy one as a result. Then, after talking to some of my neighbors, I realized the sale had shown up hours before it showed on my device. So there’s that! �� I’m iOS so it wasn’t an Android thing.

I sometimes feel like Storm does stuff like this, to be mean. I’m not saying they do, but it feels like it. I hope it’s just a feeling and not a fact. It was 2-3 years before they brought it back last time. Who knows if they will again. But if the issues myself and others are having with their devices doesn’t stop, I’m not sure it will matter when the time comes.

Bought a new iPad because I was having touch screen issues with old one and Bakery was crashing as well. Thought the new one would fix that, but it didn’t. In fact, it got worse. Anyways...

Maybe one day, we will see the dispensers again. Not holding my breath though. ��

Rhino Keeper
    This is so ridiculous....The gem dispenser said it would be available for 5 days. If TL doesn?t fix this and bring it back for the remainder of the sale I?m not going to keep playing. This used to be a great game...I?m not sure what’s going on anymore.

Host(ess)
    I realise you’d definitely prefer the gem dispenser, but it they fail to deliver, you can always apply for a refund from your devices “store”, ie App Store for iOS, google play store. Should be a straight forward refund given they remove the item from sale. But yeah, would much prefer the dispenser!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfitbs2 View Post
    I realise you’d definitely prefer the gem dispenser, but it they fail to deliver, you can always apply for a refund from your devices “store”, ie App Store for iOS, google play store. Should be a straight forward refund given they remove the item from sale. But yeah, would much prefer the dispenser!
    Somehow, given the prior assistance of the company, I doubt that refunds would be given. I am not sure, of course. But, if there is even a response from them, they could simply assume that those gems were purchased for other sale items. Still, it stinks and was really a rotten way to treat loyal (paying) customers.

Host(ess)
    You don’t go through Storm, but directly to your App Store who processed the payment. They will refund where a game hasn’t provided the item you wanted to purchase. They then claim it back from the game developers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberrydelights View Post

That’s just mean!
    Advice from Community Manager on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!