Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I am in a different time zone to TL, but the forum says its already 10am there, and yet still no word. The thread doesn't have 'open issue' in the title either. Its 3 am here, i'd like to sleep, so i might have to check back later. Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    . Get some sleep! I am in TLs time zone. It is 10:20. I doubt we'll hear anything for at least 5 more hours if we do get any response from them. That's enough for you to get a little beauty sleep, eh? You've earned it. Night, night.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cads6 View Post
    I bought the inn upgraded to where it required gems:'( then it completely disappeared from my kingdom !
    Hey guys, I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

If you purchased the unbuilt version for Coins that you couldn't build anymore, this item has been removed from your account and all resources spent (Coins, items to upgrade, Gems to purchase items to upgrade) has been returned to you. Please let me know if yours did not get removed and still have this item on your account. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you purchased the unbuilt version for Coins that you couldn't build anymore, this item has been removed from your account and all resources spent (Coins, items to upgrade, Gems to purchase items to upgrade) has been returned to you. Please let me know if yours did not get removed and still have this item on your account. Thanks!
    My Inn that I just bought with coins and upgraded to Level 2 is still there

Farm Supplier
    So...that's it??? No 'we messed up'. No 'we're sorry for the inconvenience'. Nothing. Let's just wipe it all back to how it was n pretend it didn't happen. Ok??? Uh, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your 'help' with this, TeamLave.

I've rated and posted a review in the AppStore. Anyone care to join me?

Hi Pika,

Mine is still on my board, would love it removed thanks

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately, only 10000 views on this thread, and 170 posts (they wiped out a few that they didn't like, just like our buildings, but who's counting)...so, i guess, it wasn't important enough to find a real resolution. I'll just wait for them to finish fiddling n then put my stable back out in a few weeks time.

I still have reindeer stable and kingdom inn in storage gems etc have been returned. Can I just sell these items to get rid of them. Thank you