Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ads popping up and interrupting gaming

Rhino Keeper

Ads popping up and interrupting gaming

just down loaded the updates to fix bugs and guess what. Now same problem as dragon story. Every time you put the the finished hatched egg and move to habitat or sell an ad pops up and keeps you hostage because you can not end ad. Then you can return to what you are doing or it closes game. If this keeps up I will have to give a bad review in Apple and google App Store.

Rhino Keeper
    PS just warning new down load causes more problems than it's worth. Storm 8 didn't answer or is ignoring the problem on dragon island, so not sure if it is even worth it. How do you down load an older version?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for your feedback regarding the ads. These are an intended feature of the game. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in signature

Executive Chef

Adverts

So, for some reason, random adverts start playing when I?m in the middle of my game and when I close the adverts I lose what I?m doing. My baby account that still has room to expand just mined three runes and because I cancelled advert, I lost the runes and food I had mined and that bomb was gone. I don?t think this is very fair. Anyone else having these issues?

Rhino Keeper
    For the leadership board the ads. Pop up and then your points are not added to leadership board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for your feedback regarding the ads. These are an intended feature of the game. If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in signature
    Answer is not acceptable. It will reflect in rate this game zero stars.
    First I did a craft or just laid down pad. Now I just quit game and go do something else. NO REWARD OR PriceisWORTH WASTING MY TIME.

Farm Supplier
    I am sick of the new adverts, I guess limiting expansions, stopping storybooks and making community prizes unattainable isn’t enough to drive everyone away so they have gone for the intrusive advert option.

Rhino Keeper
    About two hours ago as I was playing Fantasy Forest Story and an unasked for ad popped up. I was shocked and offended. This ad was for Get Giddy. It is a device for erectile dysfunction. It was graphic. This is not acceptable. Kids play this game. I play this game. I'm 73 years old and female. I certainly did not need or want to see this ad. Whatever was Storm 8 thinking!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    About two hours ago as I was playing Fantasy Forest Story and an unasked for ad popped up. I was shocked and offended. This ad was for Get Giddy. It is a device for erectile dysfunction. It was graphic. This is not acceptable. Kids play this game. I play this game. I'm 73 years old and female. I certainly did not need or want to see this ad. Whatever was Storm 8 thinking!
    Thank you for reporting this. We apologize that you've encountered this ad in the game and have reported it to our team to investigate.

We don't choose the ads, they're generated by a third-party. We've received some reports recently that the ad filter is not working properly and are working to remedy this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for reporting this. We apologize that you've encountered this ad in the game and have reported it to our team to investigate.

We don't choose the ads, they're generated by a third-party. We've received some reports recently that the ad filter is not working properly and are working to remedy this.
    Thank you for looking into this. Honestly, I was so upset about getting that ad last night that I didn't play any of my Storm 8 games today. I didn't want to see that one again and/or more like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast